Characters during EMH

Started by jellybaby, March 12, 2016, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jellybaby

Are there characters out during EMH that are not on the program? And if so, can anyone tell me what characters and what locations/times?

Thanks a lot :)

bad-pink-tink

I was there at the end of February 20016. I was in the park around 8.10am both mornings. Chip and Dale were in the central plaza, Goofy was near one arcade and Micky and Minnie were near the other arcade. I am not really interested in character meets, so these were just the ones I passed by on the way to the Castle.

Also in Adventureland around 10am, I saw Peter Pan and Wendy, Smee and Captain Hook and Jafar. Again I did not specifically look for characters, these were the ones I saw as I went from Pirates to Haunted Mansion
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

DLPWonders (Banned)

EMH characters include:
* Mickey and Minnie at Boarding House
* Pluto and Goofy and Ribbons & Bows
* Donald at Town Square Gazebo
* Chip 'n Dale at Casey's Corner

There are no other characters out.
EMH characters are as it says, during EMH so 8-10am.
Please note that not all of the above mentioned characters are out daily.
It can be a random selection, and sometimes they swap places.
But this is the list of characters and meeting places, all in the Main Street area.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

jellybaby

That's brilliant, thanks so much for your help!

sunshine1

I was there tuesday and wednesday last week.
I didnt see Springtime Goofy last week as i didnt get to the park until 9am but have seen footage of him meeting.
Donald was out by ribbons and bows and Minnie was out with Mickey  during EMH.

jellybaby

Thanks sunshine1. Are Mickey, Minnie, etc in their springtime outfits or regular outfits?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: jellybaby on March 13, 2016, 01:53:51 PM
Thanks sunshine1. Are Mickey, Minnie, etc in their springtime outfits or regular outfits?

Its meant to be Minnie, Donald and Goofy in Spring outfit.
Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale classic.
However the Spring outfits aren't necessarily daily.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

jellybaby

Great, thank you. I'll keep an eye out each morning!

sunshine1