What characters are out during the Halloween season please?

Started by sunshine1, March 12, 2016, 11:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine1

I have never done Halloween at any Disney park before and would love to go during October to DLP. Not on the 31st but during the Halloween season.
Can anyone tell me please what characters were doing meet and greets last October?
Just to give me an idea.
Thanks!

Mitchell

Last October;
Meet Mickey
Princess Pavilion
Villains show and meet (Captain Hook, Evil Queen, Old Hag, Jafar, Queen Of Hearts, Frollo, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, Gaston and Dr Facilier)
Maleficent in the castle courtyard
Jack Skellington in Frontierland
Mickey in his Halloween outfit in Cottonwood Creek
Stitch and Minnie alternating at Caseys Corner
Marie meeting at the Boarding House
Merida
Candy Goofy

Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Mickey, Pluto, Spiderman in studios

Last year the other characters continue to meet as usual (I saw Pinocchio, Geppetto, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Dee, Rafiki, Mr Smee, Timon, Baloo, Suzy, Perla and King Louie) and a fair few random characters (I saw Piglet, Tigger, Lilo, Stitch, Suzy, Perla, Daisy, Goofy and all 7 dwarfs near Small World, Cowboy Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Minnie, Donald and Daisy near Cowboy Cookout daily rotating and a few other random sets out and about)

This year Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Abu, Chip, Dale, White Rabbit, Alice, Wendy, Peter Pan etc should be added to them, maybe with Timon and Tweedles missing.

If I've forgotten anyone I'm sure someone will be running over here to correct me :p
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

sunshine1

DLPWonders (Banned)

Please note that half of the above mentioned characters are completely random and not in any way scheduled to be there for Halloween.

The definite Halloween characters are:
* Jack Skellington near Phantom Manor
* Mickey Mouse in Pumpkin outfit near Chaparral Theatre
* Maleficent behind Sleeping Beauty Castle
* The Villains (set 1: Jafar, Evil Queen, Frollo, Lady Tremaine, Queen of Hearts, Cruella - set 2: Jafar, Dr. Facilier, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia & Drizella Tremaine, Gaston, Old Hag) in front of Castle Stage
* Goofy in Candy outfit near Ribbons & Bows
* Marie at Boarding House
* Stitch in Halloween costume alternate with Minnie in Halloween costume at Casey's Corner

And then there's the always Meet Mickey and Princess Pavillion.
Plus Spiderman, Buzz Lightyear and Mickey/Minnie at the Studios.
All of the other mentioned characters are definitely not out daily nor will definitely be there this year.

So basically its Jack Skellington, Mickey, Maleficent, Villains, Goofy, Marie, Minnie and Stitch.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

sunshine1

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 13, 2016, 08:17:15 AM
Please note that half of the above mentioned characters are completely random and not in any way scheduled to be there for Halloween.

* The Villains (set 1: Jafar, Evil Queen, Frollo, Lady Tremaine, Queen of Hearts, Cruella - set 2: Jafar, Dr. Facilier, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia & Drizella Tremaine, Gaston, Old Hag) in front of Castle Stage
* Stitch in Halloween costume alternate with Minnie in Halloween costume at Casey's Corner

All of the other mentioned characters are definitely not out daily nor will definitely be there this year.

So basically its Jack Skellington, Mickey, Maleficent, Villains, Goofy, Marie, Minnie and Stitch.

Thanks! Still a great selection. I have never seen/met characters at Halloween before.

Mitchell

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 13, 2016, 08:17:15 AM

Yep as I said, random and last year, although I swear I read on here that you said the normal scheduled continuing for the rest of the year?
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Mitchell on March 13, 2016, 01:58:07 PM
Yep as I said, random and last year, although I swear I read on here that you said the normal scheduled continuing for the rest of the year?

Meant to be, yeah.
But it's only March and it is Disneyland Paris.
Anything can change in the next 6 months ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Mitchell

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 13, 2016, 02:37:27 PM
Quote from: Mitchell on March 13, 2016, 01:58:07 PM

Meant to be, yeah.
But it's only March and it is Disneyland Paris.
Anything can change in the next 6 months ;)
Don't we know that too well! Just ask the reservations woman, she seems to change the brunch themes every week lol!