Where to Eat with Full Board Plus

Started by Karen101, March 08, 2016, 10:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen101

Hi guys

We are bringing my daughter who is 7 and my mother who is also 7 (kidding she's 58 but don't tell ;) ) along with myself and my hubby to DLP for 5 days in July. (My DD and mother don't know they are going and won't until we hit the airport lol )

We are staying at the NPB compass club level so we have hot breakfast options.  Due to this I had just booked half board plus for us, but my very kind brother has upgraded us to full board plus and paid for it.  Fantastically kind of him ... But wow that's a lot of food haha

Now luckily I guess cause it's July the park has long house Dreams is not on till 11pm so that means we can eat dinner late.

What I'm looking for is your re commendations of where to have lunch and dinner to make best use off them.  We will do inventions one night and just pay they difference but where else ?

stifle

I did full board plus for 2 nights once and I nearly burst on the day I had 2 table service meals.

Places I like include Bistrot Chez Rémy, Walt's: an American Restaurant and Parkside Diner, as well as Annette's.

Karen101

yeah im thinking that .... but i was also thinking it might enable us to try places that we might not other wise try ...

i know Blue Lagoon is very sea food orientated ... not sure my dd or mother would enjoy it but i know they nwould like to try it for the atmosphere etc ....

we shall see :) it was a lovely gesture on his part