B&B Hotel

Started by amywayne2701, March 07, 2016, 07:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi has anyone stayed at the new B&B hotel at Disneyland Paris ? What's is it like ? Myself my husband and our 2 children (3 and 1) have booked it for one night. However we won't be there until after Dreams has finished as it is our last day in the parks and are staying on site hotel (santa fe) until then.
Can we check in that late at night ? Was breakfast ok ? Was the room ok for 2 adults and 2 young children ?
And also is there parking ? And is there wifi in the rooms ? Sorry for all of the questions x

DLPWonders (Banned)

I've stayed here in December, and it's honestly fantastic!
Already booked it last year May for next year April 12 (actual 25th anniversary) and I'm very excited to stay there again.
You can check in always, since there's 24/7 reception.
There is a parking, like at every Disney hotel and partner hotel.
Wifi is absolutely perfect, I stayed at the back of the hotel and the reception was really strong.
I stayed in a 4-person hotel room, there was a double bed and two single beds and a lot of space to walk around!
Breakfast is fine, nothing special but enough.
There's baguette, croissants, cerial, yoghurt, bacon, juice, coffee, tea, jam, nutella and ham.

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

GAVINSM

We stayed for Four nights during February half term, echo the other comments.  Also there is a shortcut thru the Esso, let me know if you want more info.

amywayne2701

Thanks for your replies. Will have to try the shortcut through the esso.
We are also going next April for the 25th anniversary we have been every year to Disney since the 20th anniversary xx

LLP14

Quote from: GAVINSM on March 07, 2016, 08:43:03 PM
We stayed for Four nights during February half term, echo the other comments.  Also there is a shortcut thru the Esso, let me know if you want more info.
We want more info please! We will be arriving by train from Paris - do we need to taxi to the B&B hotel? Also, are the shuttles to the parks frequent? And are there laundry facilities? Thanks! We will be there end of May - so excited!

dlpowl

What's the hotel called?  I haven't heard about this and we are thinking of getting AP's so it could be useful.

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: dlpowl on April 30, 2016, 02:54:12 AM
What's the hotel called?  I haven't heard about this and we are thinking of getting AP's so it could be useful.

Its called B & B Hotel and its located the other side of Explorers
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

PrincessKirsty

Excuse me what are the shuttle buses like from this hotel? Was considering booking it for my trip in June but I want to be sure I can get back if I stay til park closing!

amywayne2701

We spent the night on wednesday and i was pleasantly surprised. Good breakfast room was lovely and clean. Staff helpfull. They gave us a shuttle time table and think they were quite often in the morning then none til about 5pm but they werr running again at park closing. However it was a coach style shuttle and as we have 2 young children who were alseep in prams we couldnt fold them down so we just got the shuttle that goes to explorers and walked across to the B&B as did quite a few other guests x

cooper75

Hi,

Heading to B&B next weekend for one night. Does anyone know if they have kettles in the room?!

Thanks everyone

amywayne2701

Hi i dont remember seeing one but to be fair i didnt really look x

caspdex

Kettles aren't the norm in France.

Samanthad

Just booked for 1 family room in July 1 night for £60 bargain!!!! Excited to try it out as have never stayed there before :-)
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

cooper75

Thanks for the replies

cooper75

Spent Saturday night here, and yes, it's very basic, but perfect for a short break just for the parks.

Rooms are modern, clean, and beds fairly comfy. Bathrooms are small, and the showers probably ok if you are only as tall as Snow White's helpers, but again, as a base, it's fine.

Breakfast wasn't that busy, and there was enough for a fussy 6 year old. the bacon and eggs was adequate. And we weren't the only ones who stashed a couple of croissants, bread rolls and yoghurts for later in day!

We caught the first bus after 9 without any problems, but the fact it was chucking it down probably helped.

Getting back to the hotel on Sat night after the park display was a different matter. having seen advice on here, we headed for Explorers bus, not the B&B, which you catch from the car park, not the bus station. It was heaving!! We caught the third, and final, bus back to Explorers. It was a bun fight, and not easy with a buggy, but I think you just have to accept it.

Getting off at Explorers we thought we ought to be a bit subtle about the fact we were staying next door, but no need to worry, as half the bus headed straight towards the B&B, more than went into Explorers!

Didn't bother with B&B currency as weren't staying long enough, and didn't use games room etc, but they were children playing in there. there is also a small merchandise shop in reception.