Princesses not advertised

Started by billy, March 01, 2016, 01:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy

Hi just a tip for anyone going to DLP, there are two princesses that are not on the guide or advertised, as it is not guaranteed that they will be out.
Merida - can be found in Frontier land at 2pm just before the theatre
Rapunzel - can be found in Fantasy land tucked away to the right side of the castle but be warned the queues start really early for her. She is there at 2pm till 2.45 and if you arent there by at least 13.30 you wont be able to see her. We go there at 2.05 to be told by the CM that the line was closed, so best be quick as my daughter was really disappointed.

haribosmum

Fab.  I'm gutted we missed Rapunzel (my toddler is called Flynn).  We did find Merida though and was only 3rd in the queue :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

billy

i know the feeling the queue for Merida was really short so my 5 yr old was happy and got to see her twice but my 11 yr old was gutted not to see Rapunzel we tried twice but never got there early enough!  :'(

DLPWonders (Banned)

A little misleading to post this, since they are both not out daily.
Rapunzel however will be daily during Swing Into Spring which starts this weekend.
This is and will be a scheduled meet with adapted times.
She will be opposite It's A Small World (without Flynn).
And queues will be open for the entire 45 minutes that she's scheduled.
After the 45 minutes, the queue will be closed but the people already in it will still meet her.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

billy

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 02, 2016, 06:04:59 AM
A little misleading to post this, since they are both not out daily.
Rapunzel however will be daily during Swing Into Spring which starts this weekend.
This is and will be a scheduled meet with adapted times.
She will be opposite It's A Small World (without Flynn).
And queues will be open for the entire 45 minutes that she's scheduled.
After the 45 minutes, the queue will be closed but the people already in it will still meet her.

That is a much better idea as the CM was very adamant that no one could join the queue to see Rapunzel as she was only allowed to be there for 45 minutes. I spoke to one family while i was there who had queued for an hour to see Rapunzel they were the last one in the queue and the CM wouldnt let them see her as her 45 minutes were up! thats just not fair!