rare peter pan show

Started by JoshuaStory, February 09, 2016, 09:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLPWonders (Banned)

I'd hardly say that it's rare. It ran for quite a while.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Komble

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 10, 2016, 12:27:29 PM
What year?
I'm trying to imagine where this would be located in the park... do you have any idea? :)

JoshuaStory

i think its on he way to adventure land, it was a while ago but they might still do it. i have only seen it once

JoshuaStory

Quote from: Komble on February 10, 2016, 12:33:33 PM
Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 10, 2016, 12:27:29 PM
What year?
I'm trying to imagine where this would be located in the park... do you have any idea? :)

You should look at this
https://youtu.be/6wakznloRhM

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Komble on February 10, 2016, 12:33:33 PM
What year?

2011 and 2012.
It was in Adventureland at the Neverland location, next to Au Chalet de la Marionette and opposite Skull Rock.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''