Where to meet Elsa and Anna?

Started by extremusPT, February 07, 2016, 01:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

extremusPT

Hello. First post here.

I´m from Portugal.

I´m going to DLP at the end of the month and i cant find anything about those characters. Can we meet them? Were they removed from DLP ? Can´t seem to find anything about them.

Where can we find info on the princess locations ?
(Oh, one more question. There´s a couple who is coming with us, but they´re staying at the Santa fe hotel. They dont have pool. We have pool at Davy Crocket Ranch. Can they come to the pool? )

Thank you very much. This forum is very helpfull.

Puffin

You can find the schedule for parades, shows and character meets here:

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/en-gb/system/images/show-and-parades.pdf

The brochure is updated every week. Only guests of the hotel can swim, so your friends won't be allowed in.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

extremusPT

Thank you very much on your quick reply!

extremusPT

In wich site have you seen that information about the schedule? Where can i see it, to check it now and then for updates?

Karen101

You will find it here

http://www.dlpguide.com

They will update the schedules regularly

With regards to the pool, same as above, only hotel guests can use the pools and it is checked.

Puffin

Quote from: extremusPT on February 07, 2016, 01:47:37 PM
In wich site have you seen that information about the schedule? Where can i see it, to check it now and then for updates?

You can find the brochure at the official Disneyland Paris website: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/entertainment/shows-and-parades-in-disneyland-parks/
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

stifle

Anna and Elsa have not been available for meet & greet in DLP for over a year. The sheer volume of guests looking to meet them meant it wasn't possible to delivery the desired experience. This isn't expected to change.

billy

Quote from: stifle on February 07, 2016, 11:49:37 PM
Anna and Elsa have not been available for meet & greet in DLP for over a year. The sheer volume of guests looking to meet them meant it wasn't possible to delivery the desired experience. This isn't expected to change.
are there any Frozen attractions at all?

extremusPT

Well that's weird. If one thing is successfull how come do they end with it?! Right? I mean they have the possibilities to make ir possible. After ali its disney's most successfull movie of all time. It should have something there related to them. That's just my opinion  8)

billy

Quote from: extremusPT on February 08, 2016, 09:25:27 AM
Well that's weird. If one thing is successfull how come do they end with it?! Right? I mean they have the possibilities to make ir possible. After ali its disney's most successfull movie of all time. It should have something there related to them. That's just my opinion  8)
I agree my girls are gutted that there is nothing Frozen there! :(

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: billy on February 08, 2016, 11:25:49 AM

Ehm, there's Frozen everywhere at the park.
The only thing you can't do is meet them purely due to the fact that queues were too long and people complained too much about that.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Zee79

My daughters wanted to see them but it was a 5hour wait after getting your tickets! Not worth it. I was fed up after 1 1/2 hr wait to see Ariel in the pavilion.

billy

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 08, 2016, 11:44:05 AM
Quote from: billy on February 08, 2016, 11:25:49 AM

Ehm, there's Frozen everywhere at the park.
The only thing you can't do is meet them purely due to the fact that queues were too long and people complained too much about that.

Great thank you for that, it was just everything i have read for schedules and rides there doesnt seem to be anything frozen. so are there rides etc?

stifle

There are no Frozen rides.

The mini-Arendelle as well as the Frozen sing along show are expected to return when Frozen Summer season starts in a few months.

extremusPT

What about the parades? Can we see them there? Are they part of the parade?