Where is the best place to meet Disney princesses?

Started by Disney Magic, February 06, 2016, 05:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Magic

Unfortunately this year we are not going to Auberge de Cendrillon but my youngest daughter still wants to see a princess I dont think she minds what one it is as long as she gets a photo and autograph of it. I don't think their are any particular meeting places to queue and see one. Are their any suggestions of where previous people have seen a princess and if so wear is it please (I'm guessing they would be around fantasy land :D :D)

wimmekepunk

Currently you can meet Tiana & Prince Naveen at Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing and Princess Aurore at the Princess Pavilion
feb2020 WDW Pop Century+Boardwalk
sep2019 DLP offsite
sep2019 DLP Sequoia
may2019 DLP Sequoia
apr2019 DLR offsite
dec2018 WDW Pop Century+Old Key West
oct2018 DLP Sequoia
jun2018 DLP Sequoia
apr2018 DLP Sequoia
sep2017 DLP Off Site
jan 2017 DLP Sequoia
oct 2016 DLP Sequoia
sep 2016 WDW Saratoga Springs
jun 2016 DLR Off Site
apr 2016 DLP Sequoia
jan 2016 DLP Sequoia
dec 2015 DLP Sequoia
oct 2015 WDW Off Site
jun 2015 WDW Off Site
apr 2015 DLP Sequoia
oct 2013 DLP Off Site
apr 2013 DLP Off Site

DLPWonders (Banned)

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Ajiira

Is this instead of Princess Pavillion? More princesses at meet and greets?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Ajiira on February 18, 2016, 02:53:49 AM
Is this instead of Princess Pavillion? More princesses at meet and greets?

No, Tiana has just her own location due to the many refurbs.
Apart from Phantom Manor, the entire Frontierland is closed.
They need something there and Tiana is the only one, theming wise, who fits there.
Merida always has her own location.
The rest of the princesses aren't out during the Aurora trial and will be back at the Pavillion on March 5th
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''