Persuading someone to go to Disneyland

Started by Disney Magic, February 06, 2016, 09:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Magic

Sorry if this isn't very Disney related  :-\ but I'm trying to persuade my husband to take us to Disneyland again. This will be our 3 time and we only went last year. But my 3 children, the oldest one is 14 and the middle one is 11 and we realised that if we went in 2017 or plus it will cost a lot more. Has anyone got a helpful tips to persuade my husband with please  :D

Karen101

Haha good luck with that!! I don't have any tips I'm afraid .. Perhaps explaining to him about the price going up?

With my hubby I just sat down and explained to him what I wanted to do ... Why I wanted to do it and had a. Discussion about if he really didn't want to go back again would he object to us going without him :)

I found out he wanted to go back as much as we did :)

Best of luck!!

stifle

Yes the price is going to go way up once that 11 year old hits 12.

Sulley's Arms

Why don't you look into the approach of buying Annual Passports (Dream or Fantasy) for each of you, and check out off-site hotel prices - that way you could plan to go this year AND next year during the 25th Birthday year, and sell the idea on the basis of having the opportunity to get a good deal! You won't have any further ticket cost next year, and you can find great hotel deals from time to time (playing the patient waiting game is necessary here, waiting for a deal to come along - and they always do [4 nights for £180, etc.]).

Plus you can also boast about the discounts you'd get in the restaurants & shops with your APs!

Good luck...!
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]