Disneyland hotel - entrances

Started by haribosmum, January 26, 2016, 01:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haribosmum

We've stayed in the Disneyland pink hotel twice before and both times were in the wing of the hotel that houses reception and had a room that overlooked the entrance that is used for Extra Magic Hours. 

Am wondering whether to request this again but then was trying to work out if you can still get into the hotel elsewhere or do you have to go up through reception?  I am expecting to head back to the room in the day with my 1 yr old so wanted somewhere easy to get to :-)  Any room recommendations?  Was also thinking asking for the same floor as the boutique/restaurant so haven't got to get the lift in the mornings for breakfast with a pushchair.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

stifle

There is an additional secret entrance if you choose to stay in a Castle Club room or a suite.

I do think you need to be a little realistic with your requests as all of the Disneyland Hotel is extremely easy to get to by contrast with the other hotels :)

Disneyholics

we stayed right near the castle club over the swimming pool , lifts were near us and same floor as breakfast very ideal for kids

haribosmum

I have seen people coming out of doors by the swimming pool before but wasn't sure if you could swipe a room key etc to get back in or if everyone comes through the lobby with reception?  I know it's close just wondered if we'd been lucky on our last visits to be in that wing as that suited us perfectly.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Disneyholics

yea i think all cards can swipe to get into the door,very handy there

pfspock

Yes, you can open the door next to the Swimming Pool entrance with your room card.