Disneyland New Parade 2017

Started by xmora91, January 23, 2016, 09:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xmora91

Dose Anyone Know If Disneyland Paris Going To Get A New Day Time Or Night Time Parade For There 25th Anniversary Next Year 2017?

msRavenswood

There was a FB post from a couple of imagineers who are currently designing the new parade for DLP. When I asked them if it will be just a few new floats or a whole brand new parade they told me that they are not allowed to reveal details yet, but they can't wait to talk more about it.  ;D

xmora91

I Also Hear That Too They There Where Planning For A New Parade For Disneyland Paris, I Think There Where The One Who Made The Mickey Soundsational Parade For Disneyland In CA And Also The Happiness Is Here Parade For Tokyo Disneyland.

msRavenswood

Samanthad

Awesome! We are going over a few times this year and although im not tremendously fussed about closures I am really looking forward to 2017 when it should all come back to life again in full swing!, planning about 4 trips to DLP in 2017 and a two week jaunt to WDW!
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

Mtlchuck

I just hope the new parade has an actual soundtrack with sections specific to each float instead of the same 2 minute song looped over and over !

Ohana

I hope there's a new parade, but I suppose there'd have to be, "20 years of joy and laughter" is a bit out of date for the 25th anniversary. I also agree about a longer song, as much as I love magic everywhere, it does get very repetitive lol.
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel