Emailing restaurant

Started by Jo316, January 13, 2016, 12:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo316

Hi

just wondered if the restaurants had email addresses and if anyone knew them, need to contact Inventions about a birthday or would i need to contact the hotel since the restaurant is in the hotel

thanks

stifle

The restaurants do not have public email addresses. Just phone up the dining reservations line (up to two months before you arrive) to make your booking and mention that you have a birthday, then confirm it when you arrive with the cast member at the front desk.

Jo316

thanks

when i rang to make the reservation i explained to the lady and she said i would have to ask the restaurant so I'm stuck!
i don't want to order a big birthday cake just for the two of us so i wondering if they would still sing to her with a muffin or cupcake

haribosmum

in that case contact the hotel DLP DLH GUEST SERVICES <DLP.DLH.GUEST.SERVICES@disney.com> and see if they can help.  they may be able to bring along a slice of cake from the desert selection with a candle in or similar? 

when we went a family near us had a birthday cake and there was just the 2 adults, 1 child so they started offering around to everyone else sat nearby :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Jo316

Quote from: haribosmum on January 14, 2016, 12:43:31 PM
in that case contact the hotel DLP DLH GUEST SERVICES <DLP.DLH.GUEST.SERVICES@disney.com> and see if they can help.  they may be able to bring along a slice of cake from the desert selection with a candle in or similar? 

when we went a family near us had a birthday cake and there was just the 2 adults, 1 child so they started offering around to everyone else sat nearby :-)

thats great thanks

haribosmum

Just thought - that's the email for the Disneyland hotel, I didn't check what restaurant!!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20