January 2016

Started by lovindisney87, October 21, 2015, 02:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessKirsty

I'm going 28th January to the 1st February for my 4th trip and cant wait! I am upset that small world and the railroad will be down along with the other rides but it just gives me more of a chance to do some character hunting! had a lot of fun on my last trip finding characters everywhere and I am booking the Inventions brunch which means I'll get to see Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu!

petals

Small World seems to be reopening in December sometime.

PrincessKirsty

Quote from: petals on October 28, 2015, 12:05:43 AM

Really? that makes me happy!!! my friend who is coming with me hates it but I love it, its my tradition!!

lovindisney87

Quote from: PrincessKirsty on October 27, 2015, 11:52:19 PM
I'm going 28th January to the 1st February for my 4th trip and cant wait! I am upset that small world and the railroad will be down along with the other rides but it just gives me more of a chance to do some character hunting! had a lot of fun on my last trip finding characters everywhere and I am booking the Inventions brunch which means I'll get to see Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu!

Yeah as far as I am aware small world is open, we go the 25th til 29th, the first two days of opening times and closurss are up on the official dlp site and it says
The railroad and all stations
Pocahontas village
Tree house
Adventure isle
Big thunder mountain
Thunder mesa
Peter pans flight
Studio tram tour
Cars race rally.
Really cant wait now 😁
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

Mileto

Quote from: petals on October 28, 2015, 12:05:43 AM

IASW opens on 19th of December.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

fiyero

I'm there 25-29 January and am a little bummed about the closures but still plenty to do! I have been at that time of year the last 3 years and always have a great time

Cinderella94

Hi everyone. I"m going on the 27th and 28th of January to both parks. I"m really excited as its my first time in France and therefore first time in Disneyland Paris.
I hadn't realised they closed Cars Race Rally aswell....oh well. still so excited with plenty to do!
Just reading this forum you guys have answered all of my questions. A little worried about it being icey but i'm sure it will be fine :)

A dream is a wish your heart makes

lovindisney87

so i am now on my countdown 19 days to go  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have been on the official disneyland paris website and the closures in the studios seems to have changed, have copied and pasted the list below

Temporary Closure for Major Attraction
Disneyland® Park
Peter Pan's Flight Closed
Disneyland Railroad Closed
Pirate Galleon Closed
Disneyland Railroad Fantasyland Station Closed
Pirates' Beach Closed
Adventure Isle Closed
Disneyland Railroad Discoveryland Station Closed
Disneyland Railroad Frontierland Depot Closed
Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station Closed
La Cabane des Robinson Closed
Big Thunder Mountain Closed
Pocahontas Indian Village Closed
Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing Closed

Walt Disney Studios® Park

Crush's Coaster® Closed
Studio Tram Tour®: Behind the Magic Closed

All travel to the airport booked. Got to change up some more money and pack the bags and we will be ready. The only thing i would really like to know for definate is the opening times for the restaurants for the last week of January, we were really looking forward to going to buzz lightyears pizza planet but have seen on a website that was posted on one of the other posts that it is supposed to be closed  :'( :'(
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁

bad-pink-tink

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

lovindisney87

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on January 05, 2016, 07:46:09 PM
You can find the restaurant opening hours for January here http://disneykindofday.blogspot.nl/search/label/January+Restaurant+Opening+Hours+2016

Thanks very much, this is the one I had looked on, was hoping it was wrong and pizza planet would be open lol ;D oh well plenty of other places to go a try 
[size=150]Disney trips

Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁

lovindisney87

Quite excited that I have just seen a post on a different site showing princess Tiana meet and greet at the thunder mesa riverboat landing starting the 8th January, makes frontierland a little bit more appealing what with all the closures around that way. Also a post about the sales having started, when we went in January 2014 we picked up some proper bargains in their sales, lets hope there's plenty left in 3 weeks  ;D ;D ;)
[size=150]Disney trips

Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁

sophstar007

Quote from: lovindisney87 on January 06, 2016, 03:21:53 PM
Quite excited that I have just seen a post on a different site showing princess Tiana meet and greet at the thunder mesa riverboat landing starting the 8th January, makes frontierland a little bit more appealing what with all the closures around that way. Also a post about the sales having started, when we went in January 2014 we picked up some proper bargains in their sales, lets hope there's plenty left in 3 weeks  ;D ;D ;)

A Princess Tiana M&G!? OMG yes!!! She is my favourite princess!! I hope this is busy enough to still be going in July  :-[

lovindisney87

Quote from: sophstar007 on January 06, 2016, 04:52:49 PM
Quote from: lovindisney87 on January 06, 2016, 03:21:53 PM

A Princess Tiana M&G!? OMG yes!!! She is my favourite princess!! I hope this is busy enough to still be going in July  :-[

I think I read until December but don't quote me on that  ;D
[size=150]Disney trips

Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey there!  :)

Looks like we might be going during almost the same time! Ill be there from the 19th-24th of Jan whereas Ill be staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Trust me you are going to enjoy Disneyland Paris in January, its so nice as its not so busy at all especially during the week since most of the kids in France would be at school...that means less waiting time and even more fun!  :P This is my 5th time visiting DLP during this month, I just enjoy it! The weather might be cold yes but that won't harm at all, just make sure you d be wearing good thermal underwear and a good down or insulated jacket.
You ll be fine!  :D You all are gonna enjoy it so much!

lovindisney87

Quote from: Donald-Duck-Malta on January 07, 2016, 12:44:34 AM
Hey there!  :)

Looks like we might be going during almost the same time! Ill be there from the 19th-24th of Jan whereas Ill be staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Trust me you are going to enjoy Disneyland Paris in January, its so nice as its not so busy at all especially during the week since most of the kids in France would be at school...that means less waiting time and even more fun!  :P This is my 5th time visiting DLP during this month, I just enjoy it! The weather might be cold yes but that won't harm at all, just make sure you d be wearing good thermal underwear and a good down or insulated jacket.
You ll be fine!  :D You all are gonna enjoy it so much!

I am going the day after you leave, 25th - 29th, we went in January 2 years ago whilst I was 28 weeks pregnant and my husband and 2 older kids were literally walking on rides with no queue. Glad to hear it will probably be like that again as not sure how our little one whos 22 months will deal with it all yet lol. I hope you have an amazing trip   :D
[size=150]Disney trips

Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁