Anything new this year ??

Started by Disneyholics, January 05, 2016, 03:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyholics

Hello and happy new year to you all,I go every year to Disney, has anything changed for 2016?? Ive heard rumours of new parade but when is this ? also whats on at the chaparral theatre beginning of february?? and is frozen still around frontierland when i visit? if anyone knows I would love to find out many thanks ;)

stifle

Frozen Sing Along and associated fun wraps up this week. New Chaparral show kicks off 10 February.

No idea about parades.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Well 2017 is the year of the 25th anniversary.
IF there's a new parade coming (which up until this moment has not been officially confirmed yet), it will be for next year.

2016:
* From February 10th until May 8th there's a new show coming to Chaparral Theatre called "The Forest of Enchantment"
* Opening on July 6th in the current Animagique building is a new show called "Mickey and the Magician"

I assume, according to your ticker, that you visit in about 4 weeks?
Frozen won't be around in Frontierland anymore. That will return this Summer, for the Frozen Summer Fun season.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Disneyholics

ok thanks ,will just miss out,hey ho! exciting news for 2017 though