It's oh so quiet

Started by Puffin, April 20, 2016, 10:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyRon

Quote from: grovesie on May 27, 2016, 11:11:44 AM
Quote from: DisneyRon on April 20, 2016, 05:16:49 PM
Quote from: Puffin on April 20, 2016, 10:33:54 AM
Is it just me, or are there less posts nowadays on MagicForum. There's only a handful of active topics. Where have you all gone?  :D
You're not alone. :)

Though I'll admit that I've been posting less now that I don't have a Disney trip on the cards until next year (DLPs 25th birthday) and then a WDW trip. This year I'll be heading elsewhere, so not much reason to be active here, though I do check in every other day or so to see if there's a topic where I could contribute. :)

I suspect that many people are skipping 2016 for a visit (what with all the stuff that'll be closed), which would result in a downturn in activity on these boards.

There does seem to be a lot less activity, DisneyRon may be correct. From the chats here a lot of people are missing 2016 due to the closures and waiting for next year, this may lower usage. Will be interesting to see if the activity increases nearer the 25th anniversary .

I certainly suspect it will. :D

fairymom

I've been using tripadvisor a fair bit in the last couple of months. There are 2 reasons. First, the app is much easier to use on my phone which is where I do most of my reading. And 2nd there is more traffic there usually.

When I came back from my trip at the start of this month I posted my highs and lows here, intending to write up a trip report but I got such little interest in the highs and lows then I didn't bother!

I love to read but usually only have time to write on the weekends when I am on my laptop :)