Tower of Terror building spot?

Started by Kristof, January 11, 2004, 02:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Here's a nice picture we took in october of the possible Tower of Terror location:

Libby

Hm how odd, I didn't see that there at all when I went, I really hope they do build that ride, it will be excellent, although there wasnt a queue for anything over in ths studios when we went.  We managed to go on Rock n Rollercoaster over 5 times in around 30 mins the queue was non exsistant.  But I did get to take this pretty picture

Libby
xxx

Kristof

Well, we took it because there was a gate open, so we had a great chance  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Well, we took it because there was a gate open, so we had a great chance  :D

What? There was a gate open? Wow, good security DLRP!  Not that i should complain really because it meant you could take that great photo!

It's surprising how much space there is - i don't think it would be as bad as some people say to build it there as long as they built a well-themed Hollywood-style street next to it, leading up to perhaps a WDS version of the Great Movie Ride?!  That's my dream anyway!  :lol:

flor

In November when I went, we were only with 15 in the park  :?

Anthony

There were only 15 other people? Really?  Is this just a (slightly sarcastic) guess?  I can't imagine it being that low!  :shock:  :shock:  :cry:

I suppose it would mean you could ride RNRC 1 million times and be sure to be picked in the Stunt Show!!  :lol:

Libby

Well when I went over Christmas there were hardly any people in the Studios, we went on rock n roller coaster 5 times in a row as there was nobody there at all!  It was amazing, yet shocking
Libby
xxx

flor

yup. It's true. It was about 15.45 when I arrived, and the whole Studios were just filled with 15 persons. I did RnRC 3 times after eachother, Mickey was waiting for peepz to get on photo with. He even had a short shoot with some CM's  :) Quite scary, a park just for you

experiment627

In my humble oppinion: "Tower" would do more harm than good to the whole resort at the moment...  :-/

Anthony

Quote from: "experiment627"In my humble oppinion: "Tower" would do more harm than good to the whole resort at the moment...  :-/

I agree, and a lot of people agree: //http://www.mouse-studios.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6277&mode=full

I, along with many others, agree that first they need to add smaller but well themed and well designed rides before they even think about ToT.  If you read the posts on that topic i just posted you can see a lot of people's reasons, so there's no need for me to retype them all.  :wink:

experiment627

I know, I know... I'm familiar with that board (even though I'm not posting over there).

You know, I think the Studios would look so much better themed (because actually, they are) if they closed some of those huge gaps in that park, like at Animation Courtyard and Production Courtyard. ...

The money for any E-ticket would be better spent at Disneyland Park - a much better ROI (=return on investement) in my oppinion...