True- Life Adventures in Disneyland Paris November 2015

Started by True-lifeadventures, December 27, 2015, 01:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

True-lifeadventures

Hey everyone.
I hope I'm not mis-posting putting these here so if I need to move them to Inventions I'll happily do so.

We went to DLP in November this year (2015) and made daily Vlogs that are now up on are Youtube channel (click on the image in our signature). I wanted to post them here to show you all.
We were traveling with my girlfriend's family that consisted on 10 people and aged from 5 to 90!! it was pretty awesome to experience the parks with that age range of people. We tried not to include them in the Vlogs as much as possible because just because we like pointing cameras at ourselves and putting it online, doesn't mean they want us to!

Anyway here's day 1. I'll post the others up over the next few days so they read like Trip Reports.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/H5Ddr7gzlMM

Let us know what you think? We're going back in a couple weeks time and hopefully we'll be a lot better at filming by then!
Click the image below to visit our Vlog channel

WDW - Sept 2013. DLP - Dec 2013. DLP - Dec 2014. DLC - May 2015. DLP - Nov 2015. DLP - Jan 2016. WDW - Sept 2016

BethKJ

Thank you for posting your vlog! I enjoyed watching and look forward to seeing the rest of it.
Your granny looks like such a dear lady. I especially loved seeing her meet Winnie the Pooh.
DLP day trip 1997
Sequoia  Lodge 2004
DLP day trip 2008
Sequoia Lodge 2015

True-lifeadventures

Quote from: BethKJ on December 27, 2015, 02:43:17 PM
Thank you for posting your vlog! I enjoyed watching and look forward to seeing the rest of it.
Your granny looks like such a dear lady. I especially loved seeing her meet Winnie the Pooh.

Hi BethKJ
Thank you for watching. I'm glad you liked them.
When we asked K's Grandma if she wanted to go to Disneyland for her 90th birthday she said "Only if we get to meet Pooh Bear?" And it was the first thing we did!!

I'll post day 2 tomorrow.

WDW - Sept 2013. DLP - Dec 2013. DLP - Dec 2014. DLC - May 2015. DLP - Nov 2015. DLP - Jan 2016. WDW - Sept 2016

True-lifeadventures

Sorry everyone, I got distracted with post Christmas festivities and being hungover and fat!...
Here's day 2. Hope you enjoy:

http://youtu.be/pX5S5eV1oGI

True-lifeadventures

littlebitofpixiedust

Great vlogs! I already watched all of them before you posted here! Me and my son often search Disneyland Paris vlogs and must say we loved watching yours! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next one! 😊

True-lifeadventures

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on January 02, 2016, 04:03:09 AM
Great vlogs! I already watched all of them before you posted here! Me and my son often search Disneyland Paris vlogs and must say we loved watching yours! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next one! 😊
Thanks littlebitofpixiedust. I'm glad you guys enjoyed them. We're heading back next week so we should have some new vlogs up in a couple weeks.
In the meantime, here's day 4:
http://youtu.be/bezQTPpD3nk

littlebitofpixiedust

Excellent where you staying? Have a great time! We return in 6 weeks to the Disneyland hotel would love to make a vlog but terrible with technology?!  :o

True-lifeadventures

We're staying offsite as we're getting our Annual Passes so need to save some $$$$. We're staying at the Hipark.
You should they're really fun!! We'd love to stay at the Disneyland Hotel but are terrible with money!!

littlebitofpixiedust

It is pricey! But we've done it once years ago and it was a truly wonderful experience. In all honesty if my son wasn't in a wheelchair we'd stay of site also just to try I've heard good things about the partner hotels, but I can't be getting him on/off the shuttle buses it's a nightmare so we try and stay walking distance.

The DLH will be fantastic for him so we can pop back easily during the day and let him have a stretch and crawl about as its a long time to be in his wheelchair he can't walk at all. Disney are fab though aren't they! Young-old disability it doesn't matter there they cater for everyone. Your nan loved it right? 😀 My nan/grandad do too!

Although I've watched many YouTube videos over time I've only just joined so I'll go and subscribe to your channel to ensure I don't miss your next vlog! Becoming annual pass holders will be amazing I'm sure! Hope the wait won't be to long some I know have been in there for 2 hours before! Your going of-peak so should be pretty fast!

True-lifeadventures

We were with my girlfriends nan in November and they were super nice and helpful with everything she needed for wheelchair access. They even let us have a couple extra spots in Dreama as there was 10 of us! It's so nice your son can still have a great time, DLH must be amazing for that being so close to everything.
We'll get there one day.
Thank you for subscribing. That means so much. I'll post the videos on here as well when they're up so you can see them.

moopmoop93

I've also enjoyed watching all of the videos on your YouTube channel and I've subscribed too! :) enjoy your trip next week, looking forward to seeing some more vlogs :) x
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

True-lifeadventures

True-lifeadventures

Here's the last day of our trip. I'll try and get some photos up as well today or tomorrow.
I was really happy about this video as we did a bit a snooping about and find where you can see the exposed Mark Twain. Poor little boat!  :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUufGMN97ek

We'll be putting a new weeks worth of vlogs up in the next couple weeks, so make sure you subscribe so you don't miss them.

Enjoy....