Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smallblonde

My friend got put on the waiting list, and after 6 months of not been called, she gt a letter telling her to re-audition and didnt get through the first round.. :( crazzzyyy. but then another of my friends auditioned one january and was given a contract for the summer months as she was at uni... :) good luck to everyone on the list.

Chiyo

Guys, I need your support... just came back from the doctor.... Suspected colitis... I am very happy... *ironic mode*

but the doctor told me already, that I can go to Paris, I just will be a little weak from antibiotic.
Tomorrow she will tell me the results.
Please hope with me the best....

Naveen02

That's horrible news, Chiyo! Don't worry though I'm sure you'll be fine! On the day of the audition just try not to think about the antibiotics too much, otherwise it'll weigh you down and you'll feel too self concious. Just pretend you're not on them! I can't really explain it, but honestly you'll be fine! At least your doctor has confirmed that you can go to Paris, that's a good thing. However, if you're feeling TOO weak on the day (I won't say don't go because I think you've already payed for the trip havent you??) just try not to push yourself too much.

Sorry I couldnt be of more help (others will probably give better advice), hope the results tomorrow are fine and best of luck to you!! :)

Chiyo

Thank you Naveen!

Yeah, I think it's really a thing of the attitude - if hold on to it, it won't make any hard problems. Or just: "Hakuna matata!"
My, doctor confirmed the trip, just because, there were a long preparing and I've already booked and paid almost everything, so she actually can't say no ;)
And I think she likes me and wishes the best for me - just guessing ^^"

But I'm sure, it will all work out... I mean, there had to come something, everything was to easy so far. That's not usual for me *dropp*

But thank you for your words... I'll let you know, how the audition went - with or without antibiotics :)

Chiyo

All-clear! Just phoned my doctor, and she told me, everything is okay, no colitis or something else.... probably just the hormones or the stress I had the last days!

I'm so happy, no antibiotic, no weakness, I'm able to give 100% *big smile*

Thank you again, Naveen! (the only prince I like, but not in the movie, but as a character in the parks: He's very cool!)

Terkina

That's really good news Chiyo :D
Good luck on your audition.
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

Chiyo

Thank you, Terkina!

_Natalie_x

Chiyo, fantastic news that you arn't ill!!  Hopefully you're feeling alot better now :)
Ohhhh your audition is SO close!! When do you go to Paris?
I hope you've been practicing lots on that smile !! :D
Im sure you will do absolutely fantastic, just give it your everything, that's all anyone can ask :)

To everyone else. HI it's been ages since i've been here..(like.. a full thread page :o) so how's it going everyone :D
I bought a new album the other day called The Best of Disneyland Paris and it's fab :) lots of just instrumental music but it's lovely, makes me feel right there in the magic! I wish i was ! :'(
xxxxxxxxxxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Chiyo

Hello Natalie!

Yeah, that were horrible hours, not to know what's going on, and what influence it all will have to audition.
But now everything is fine, still have some things to do, which I couldn't do the last two days because of my stomach, but when I'm all finished, I'll start my journey to Paris on Monday evening. So will have a whole day to spend in Disneyland to get inspiration and filling me up with magic.

Actually I know, what I will do at the animation stage, but didn't practice a lot... cause I'm special in this things. I can't do that for my own, can't do it, when I'm alone, can't do it, when one person or more I know are with me.
But I can do it at a different place, with a lot of strange people and people which are doing the same. Sounds like an audition? ;)

So, I hope the setting and the atmosphere on Wednesday will work out for my special needs, and it's going to be a wonderful day. I'm pretty sure, I will not make it this time, cause I don't know exactly what I have to expect, or what they expect from me. I mean, everyone here at this board did his and her best, to tell, and give advices, but in some things you also  have to make your own experience.

Not to get too nervous my strategy is: I'm excited to see Disneyland on Tuesday, I'm very happy to go in in and enjoy everything there, and the audition is just a thing, I will do on the next day. I don't give that importance to it right now, cause I'm going in circles by thinking all the time: what should I do, how should I do it, will it be right and so on... I will just make it, give my best, checking out how it feels at auditions, and take with me all experience I can get.
So, I feel very relaxed right now, just excited to see the park again, from what I dreamed so many years (since 1995). Everything is fine, everything is Hakuna Matata ^^

Lovely Greetings from Germany
Chiyo ^^

alaina82

JUST LIKE WE DREEEEEAAAAAMED IT :)  Guess who was on parade today...only a rope carrier but learnt some of the choreography last night....so exciting :)

_Natalie_x

AS FAR AS I CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fab alaina!!! <3  xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Chiyo

Okay, guys... this is probably my last post before my journey to Paris will start.

I wanted to say thank you for all your help, your advices, for the fun we had, and thank you to Alaina and Lewis for the updates from there, which gave us a wonderful insight of working in Disneyland and helping the characters :)

So, on Wednesday, when I'm out fo the audition I will send a message with my cellphone to Twitter, and that will also be posted to Facebook. If someone wants to add me at one these social networks, to give message directly in to this board, here are my ID's:

Twitter: ChiyoSiniya
Facebook: Nicole Grahlow (yeah it's my real name *giggle*)

I guess I will have a short look here tomorrow but I don't think I will post something... Still many things to do tomorrow ;)

Again, for one last time:
Big big thank you to you all!!!
Let's go for it! :)

Lovely greetings from Germany
Chiyo = ^.^=

Mason Cooper

Hey! Sorry I haven't left any messages recently! Been a little busy at the moment!

Chiyo! Omg it sounds like you have had a rollercoaster week! Glad to hear everything is okay though! And the best of luck to you! Give it your all and have a great time! Just smile and you'll be fine! I've added ya on both Facebook and Twitter so let me know how it goes! Good luck! Xxxx

Alaina!!! That is so cool! Even if you were just a rope holder haha!!

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

kelly.dylan

Good Luck with your audition Chiyo, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you,
Kelly xx [-o<
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

_Natalie_x

BEST OF LUCK CHIYO!! (nicole) ;)
just give it your all and enjoy every minute !!!
:)
looking forward to hearing from you and have a safe journey

Natalie xx
Here we are... <3[/b]