Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason Cooper

Gulp!  :shock:  :cry:

I'm very scared now lol did they phone your home or mobile? I might send Daniel an email saying to call me via my mobile instead of the home phone lol

And I'll keep everyone updated not to worry lol!

Just make sure you have a great time out there! Lol! Keep a thought for us lot all still here waiting lol!

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

alaina82

Hey Mason

Daniel phoned my mobile and it was an Unknown number so make sure u pick up!! If you have read previous posts u will recall the conversations i had with Lewis when he thought hed missed him...PANIC..lol :P

There will probably be new shows over the xmas period so i imagine more of the parade dancers etc will be needed to make up numbers which leaves more openings for character performers...thats my guess anyway! Once we're out there we'll let u all know the insider info...well Luke and Lewis will cos theyre there BEFORE ME!!!! :)

Mason Cooper

Lol well that's good news if he called you via your mobile! Lol and I completely forgot about that conversation lol that was just before I joined lol

And yes please give us the insider info lol! You three could be mine and Natalie's Insider Moles or Disney Spies (like the ones mentioned earlier in the forum lol)

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

luke85

I received voicemails from Daniel when he called me in June, and when he called today.

itslewis

Quote from: "luke85"I received voicemails from Daniel when he called me in June, and when he called today.

OK so that unknown number that called me on holiday might not have been Daniel LOL.
That's good though Mason, it means you will get a voice mail if you do miss the call!

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "itslewis"
Quote from: "luke85"I received voicemails from Daniel when he called me in June, and when he called today.

OK so that unknown number that called me on holiday might not have been Daniel LOL.
That's good though Mason, it means you will get a voice mail if you do miss the call!

'Tis good news lol but to make sure I have emailed Daniel asking to put my mobile number down as first preference which he emailed back to say he has done! But did make me laugh reading the email. It was exactly the same email he sent last time but adding that he has changed my number lol. But on another note he is always so quick to reply! lol

Mason  :D
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

DisneyBud

Chiyo! I didn't realise you live in Leipzig. I'm moving to Dresden!

(p.s. this thread moves so fast, I can barely keep up, lol)

Chiyo

Yeah, I live in Leipzig, Disneybud, but you will go to the capitol city of Saxonia  :D
And yes, Dresden is also wonderful like Leipzg  :)

Enjoy your time here in Germany ^^

_Natalie_x

Quote(p.s. this thread moves so fast, I can barely keep up, lol)
i know what uu mean !  I thought i was up to date with all the posts then I came back and my last post is almost at the top! ARHH BOYS 3 DAYS!!
and yes i do hope theyll be taking lots of people for Halloween!  Thats like the job of a lifetime to do the halloween and xmas periods.. so magical!! <3

PS. my 2 best friends got me a silver locket for my birthday, it has tinkerbell onit and when you open it up theres a rolled up piece of paper on which they wrote "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them"  heehhhheheheeeh <3
How beautiful!! Will defo keep it with me for my next audition!! Hope itll bring me some luck !! :D

xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Chiyo

When do you  auditon again, Natalie?

I'm gonna take my name tag from WDW with me as a talisman ^^ Hope it will work *smile*

Had an appointment today for contactlenses...     :| They're so expensive and complicated, but I will need them. I heard, that it's not allowed to wear glasses under the "masks" (which masks?  ;)  )... which makes sense, because of the safety.... And imagine a princess with glasses  :shock: (But I still don't believe, that they can transform me in to a princess ^^")
But I was a little bit down after the appointment, thought, I would never make it through the auditions and everything.
I guess it's okay to have this times though, as long as you come back to... come back to "Hakuna Matata", everything is fine!  :D

Five weeks left....   [-o<

Greetings
Chiyo <---- who is away now for a week ^^

_Natalie_x

Have a good holiday Chiyo!  :) and I hope everything works out with your contact lenses :)

My audition is in about 3weeks ! Scary. 12th September. :)

xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Carnival_Princess_

I'm hoping to go to those auditions too Natalie, my friend is coming along too, last Sept she got to the trying hair and make up styles stage but wasnt 18 for another month so got put on the waiting list and then never heard anything :(
Hopefully see you there! :)

Leanne

Chiyo

Wow, so early? Earlier than me *dropp*

So I wish you good luck for it... I wish, we could be co-Workers then! And be careful! Since about two years, actually since I visited Disneyland Paris for the first time, my wishes come true ^.^ Hope it works this time too *smile*

Thank you, yeah also think that it will work out with the lenses. If it has to be, that I go to DLP, everything will work out. I believe in this  :D

Oh I can't wait to see to of my ex-coworkers from Disneyworld again... tomorrow, tomorrow *jumps like a kid* XD

Wish you all a nice evening and a wonderful week!
*hugs*

Chiyo ^^

PetiteSirene

Ohhh good luck with that Leanne and everyone else! and OMG you are still have that Sig I made for you :lol:

Wish I was pretty enough to be a princess :(

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Chiyo

Where can you make this wonderful signatures? *stares at them*