Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly.dylan

I think you guys who are going out soon should all post a recent photo of yourselves on here so we can all look out for you on our trips ;)
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

_Natalie_x

QuoteI'm sure Natalie was with me in her Princess dress but I don't remember that part...

Yaaaaaaaayyyy!! <3

And good idea Kelly !  Are you going to DLRP anytime soon? :Dxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"And good idea Kelly !  Are you going to DLRP anytime soon? :Dxx

We are going October for Halloween, December for Christmas and February :D/ Just slightly excited  :D

And you never know you could be working there by then :thumbs:
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
December 2010-Cheyenne
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad

_Natalie_x

Oh you're so luckkyyyy!!
Were tryna go for xmas so maybe ill see u there ! Hahah <3 x
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

I'll be there in October and Xmas Kelly so def look out for me  :D

This is a recent one of me......

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "alaina82"I'll be there in October and Xmas Kelly so def look out for me  :D

This is a recent one of me......

Will look out for you, bet you are really excited!!!
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
December 2010-Cheyenne
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad

itslewis

Hey Guys,

just sorted out my whole wardrobe and chose all the clothes I'm taking with me and what things I need to buy! All I have to do is buy a few more things, wash and iron all my clothes and start packing which should be on the weekend.

_Natalie_x

Aw you are both so beautiful :)  funny news today guys, I'm goin for a job interview next Wednesday for my local Disney store ! Woo! Hehehehe fun times ! I'd love tht ! Xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Aw you are both so beautiful :)

Aren't they :D Don't think we will be able miss them ;)

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"funny news today guys, I'm goin for a job interview next Wednesday for my local Disney store ! Woo! Hehehehe fun times ! I'd love tht ! Xx

Good luck with your interview, and  getting in a foot in the Disney door :D
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
December 2010-Cheyenne
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad

Chiyo

@_Natalie_x

I wish you all the luck from the world, that you will geht job at the Disneystore. I know, you will lvoe it... working beetween all the Disneystuff, having fun with the guests and everywhere the Disneyfeeling - that is really cool.

And, like kelly.dylan already wrote, you will have your foot already in the Disney door, makes it much more easier to go somewhere else ^^

So, once again, good luck from me and please, keep us updated ^^

Greetings
Chiyo

P.S: I will be at Halloween in Disneyland Paris... Just the last weekend of October ^^ Recent picture? Ava... it's only a fwe month old ^^ (i mean the girl, not the meercat  :lol:  )

alaina82

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Aw you are both so beautiful

YAY im one of the beautiful people for once  :oops: That was me with fake tan and done up nice for a photo shoot, i dont actually look like that normally haha

Good luck with the interview Nat, im sure you'll do great and amaze them with your Disney knowledge. And then you have the audition next mth which im praying u'll get....honestly, they are silly if they dont take u....i will personally shout at people if they dont choose you!

Quote from: "itslewis"I'm stressing over hair products and if to take fake tan..

Haha im the same, im trying to stock up before i go (i looked on Ebay for cheap stuff and got loads of Bed Head stuff for like £5!!) I dont fake tan, altho i am thinking of doing one before i go, but i want to get some stuff cos all i have at the mo is an instant wash off one. What do u recommend? Id take some with you just in case! Im getting my hair cut tomorrow, at long last, so that'll do me until i get back but im more worried about getting my eyebrows waxed. I seriously cant pluck them cos it hurts too much....u any good with eyebrows Lewis???  :P

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "alaina82"
Quote from: "itslewis"I'm stressing over hair products and if to take fake tan..

Just a thought with the fake tan... Maybe its best not to use it or take it out their with ya. My reasoning is what if when you get out there they decide they need people to play face characters like Prince Charming or Cinderella last minute? Both are quite pale so if you have used fake tan they may not pick you to play the parts as you'd look tanned.

But don't take my word on that lol! It was just a thought I had but then what do I know lol!  (sorry if I sound like a party pooper. i don't mean to be lol)

Mason  :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Mason Cooper

Oh and Good Luck natalie! I wish you the best with the interview and audition! Just be yourself and smile lol!

Smiles Make The World Go Round!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

lol

Mason  :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

thanks everyone :)
and Alaina, Mason speaks wise there! They might not be looking for really tanned people, they picked you without a tan din't they ! You don't wanna spoil your chance of being a face character by being too dark :/
but if you'd feel more comfortable or whatever then go for it <3 hehe :D
how long now boys?? :D
xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Completely agree with natalie! If you wanna do it and would feel more comfortable then go for it!

On another note I emailed Daniel today and couldn't believe how quickly he replied! 13 MINUTES! I was so shocked! And he seemed so nice! He even said sorry about how long I have been on the waiting list! It was only 3.5 weeks ago i auditioned! lol So nice of him! lol

Just thought i'd tell y'all! lol

Mason :D
<3 Kingdom Hearts!