Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason Cooper

Yeh Natalie I'm not going anywhere fast so will defo be here to chat! We have to continue the knowledge that has been passed to us lol! And working at HMV isn't all it's cracked up to be! I thought I was gonna love it but 2 years on I can't stand it anymore lol! Oh and I love the pictures in the shape of the heart! They say home is where your heart is lol!

And thank you Alaina for your comment lol! Disney Spies would be so funny! I imagine Mickey mouse dressed as Sherlock Holmes haha! And thank you for the audition updates

I wonder if I can go again... Although I'm on there books until the 27th January lol

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

alaina82

Dont think u can go again, and tbh it prob wouldnt help u cos i imagine the people they audition this time will go to the back of the queue in their height range!

Natalie....i expect to hear that u have gone again :P

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "alaina82"Dont think u can go again, and tbh it prob wouldnt help u cos i imagine the people they audition this time will go to the back of the queue in their height range!

Natalie....i expect to hear that u have gone again :P

Lol I wasn't gonna really go lol! No need to really... I will reapply if I don't receive an offer at the beginning of next year!

And yes Natalie you must go! And let us know how it goes!!! :D

I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Chiyo

Full Princessoutit? Sounds like a good idea, but what about the dancing stage? It's difficult to move in the dress ^^ .

And then, the animation section: walk like a cowboy - in the princess dress *looooool*

_Natalie_x

OOH OF COURSE ILL GO !
thanks for telling me about it ! How did you hear Alaina?
Thats dead soon actually isnt it goodness me :|  I thought itd be more spread out arhh scared now !
thank goodness ive started the 'healthy eating plan' already ! More of a reason to DOO ITT now hehehehe <3
were currently trying to plan a trip to dlp on about the 13th december..
so i hope to see you there LAL ;) xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

I just looked on disney casting website (the world one not just DLP), i was looking for info about getting into casting and thought id see if there were any other auditions yet...and yep there are! It is quite soon seeing as the last ones were only a few weeks ago and there were some beginning of the yr at that big dance thingy and then again at April, plus they hold auditions for Paris all over the world! Still, cos most people are contracted i guess theres always people leaving. The more auditions the better tho :)

_Natalie_x

Yeahh defo :)  
and i guess i wont have tht added pressure of coming back here and telling the CMs that once again ive failed. LOL. :( boooooooooooo!! xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

I must say, Natalie I think your an absolute legend! You do make me laugh!
I love the idea of turning up in a Princess Dress, and the hair and make-up! You would defiantly stand out haha! + I love your pictures, it looks magical.

I was speaking to my friend the other day, and she's best friends with a girl who played Mullan at DLP and she's going back next month to do it again!

itslewis

_Natalie_x

Damn it I was dead hoping to meet a real prince charming over there but one who likes girls! :( haha lewis gonna be right fun for you init! Pick of the princes ! Daaaaam ;L hahaha! Xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

Also, yes kind of lewis but you are allowed, you have to enjoy your last days of UK living. I am sat on my futon watching russel brand on tele (y) x
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Lol it does make me laugh reading all your comments! You are all so random lol!
Knowing what you have revealed Lewis kinda destroys the illusion of the Princes and Princesses lol! I'm sure their will be some straight guys working over there, so competition really! Alright for the straight guys though! Haha

(okay I just read that... And it sounds a bit pig-ish, sorry)

And Saturday night is a great song! So nothing wrong with going a little nuts and dancing to it! Lol

<3 Kingdom Hearts!

alaina82

Im sure some of the gay guys can be turned....i'll give it a bloody good go anyway :) HAHAHAHA

Oh, and Lewis, dancing to Saturday Night at random times of the day will become an everyday occurance. If we lived together it could be our morning routine to wake us up and get us ready for the day  :D/

PS. I am in a bad mood with Luke cos he made me dream about Disney last night! They turned round and said they had too many people so i was being dropped  :shock: I was pretty much hysterical and woke up cuddling my teddy, sweating like a pig and with a pounding headache....which i still have  :( Damn u for putting these thoughts in my head Luke, however on the plus side if in the worst possible scenario it did happen ive already kinda experienced it so could handle the news  :P

PPS. PLEEEEEASE wear the Princess outfit to an audition Nat it would make me chuckle  :D

_Natalie_x

QuoteIm sure some of the gay guys can be turned....i'll give it a bloody good go anyway  HAHAHAHA

LOLOLOLOL YESSSSSSS !!!! Such a good plan Alaina!  If I come over then i shall join you in this conquest! ;)

and dont worry im sure daniel wants you all!!  If it happens like in your dream then i shall tell him off at my next audit !! :P:P  
xxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

I had a dream last night about Disney too - no lie. Nothing amazing though, just the fact two veneers (which I have) came out the day before Disney and I had to go on a journey underground to find a dentist? Random, I know. I'm sure Natalie was with me in her Princess dress but I don't remember that part...