Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sineadlemonade

@Cendrillon ah found it, thankyouuu!

LeprechaunBlue

Hey! I'm new here and was wondering if anyone is going to the casting audition in Madrid next week? It will be my first Disney audition, really nervous! xx

Anthony

This topic has become very popular, over 100 pages!

Do you think we should have a forum/board specifically for Disneyland Paris Casting & jobs? Or would that be too much, is it actually better to keep discussion in one topic? I notice Disney Central Plaza actually has a specific Cast Member Land board, so perhaps we should provide something similar.

VigBasil

Quote from: "Anthony"This topic has become very popular, over 100 pages!

Do you think we should have a forum/board specifically for Disneyland Paris Casting & jobs? Or would that be too much, is it actually better to keep discussion in one topic? I notice Disney Central Plaza actually has a specific Cast Member Land board, so perhaps we should provide something similar.

There should be, at the very least, a new thread for each year.

hadarw

Hi everyone,
I'm new here..
But i've red the past 30 pages and i have to say that you guys are AMAZIMG! I've learned so much from your experience, so thank you so much for sharing this.
I've already received my invitation to the Paris audition in may 30. But i have some concerns about the how the working visa/permit works (that's if i'll do pass the audition..) my bigest concern is that i'm from Israel, and i'm not sure if they give contracts to people how are not part of the European Union or the US.
So if anyone knows some thing about that please please help my cause it's so expensive for my to travel Paris and i don't won't to do it for nothing...
Thank you so much and good lack!!!
 :D

gldc

Quote from: "Anthony"This topic has become very popular, over 100 pages!

I think that'd be a great idea as then we could separate threads for operational roles from performer roles and have a place to answer questions in their own dedicated section.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Bball12

Hello Hello,
I said I was available to start working on 1st June and am in the infamous talent pool, ;) I've never worked with Disney before and am dying of a contract like all you guys...have yet to hear. If any Irish peeps in the talent pool in the same position as me get a contract will you please let me know so i can have an idea whether or not to lose hope. Much appreciated

gldc

Anyone hoping to work on attractions, i called them today and unless you can work until sept 30th they have no more posts for the summer. Lots of jobs in restaurants though.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Bball12

gldc do you reckon it'd be worth contacting them, I'd love to work in any shop/restaurant. I wouldn't be fully comfortable on the phone en francais, but maybe an email? Merci

Anthony

And there we go: Our new Casting Centre forum is now open!

Please feel free to now start new, separate topics for your own applications, questions, tips, etc in this new board when it suits you - but until then you can also of course continue to use this main topic, if you prefer.

fantastique

Quote from: "gldc"Anyone hoping to work on attractions, i called them today and unless you can work until sept 30th they have no more posts for the summer. Lots of jobs in restaurants though.
shoot, that's the one I put down as my preference.. oh well.  :cry:

fabmoolah

Quote from: "Bball12"gldc do you reckon it'd be worth contacting them, I'd love to work in any shop/restaurant. I wouldn't be fully comfortable on the phone en francais, but maybe an email? Merci

I sent Noellie a polite: when am I going to know what's going on? email the other day and have had no reply.
And restaurants is what I said I would do aswell, ugh.

LanaL

Quote from: "mackattack"I emailed Noellie today and she said that all the contracts should be sent out by mid-may..
Hi  :)
How soon the contract should be sent after got a job offer?

NaeBad

@Bball12 - It doesn't seem like any of the Irish contracts have been given out yet.  I myself haven't heard anything over here in Scotland.  Someone did post previously that they had been in contact with Noellie and she said that the contracts would all be given out my mid May.  So there still is a short while to go, so don't lose hope - I'm trying not to!

pollypocket

Quote from: "fantastique"
Quote from: "gldc"Anyone hoping to work on attractions, i called them today and unless you can work until sept 30th they have no more posts for the summer. Lots of jobs in restaurants though.
Hey there, just wondernig what number you rang? Also, did they mention if there were many jobs in shops left? Thanks so much! I wonder if, considering it is May already, the contracts left are just for July and August?!