Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gldc

Summer contractcs will only be sent out after the Easter season is over. So May at the very earliest.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

rebecca

5 days everybody!!

goofy90

I'm gutted I think my 6 month time is nearly up on the waiting list n I don't think I'm going to get a call seen as Daniel is out of the office till the 10th April!!! Oh well I will have to re audition I'm bloody gutted!!!! :-(

Cendrillon

I'm sorry, that's such a shame goofy90 ): BUT at least you can go into the next auditions confident in the knowledge that you have what Disney are looking for! Just because a suitable position hasn't come up in the last 6 months doesn't mean there aren't plenty more chances out there!

@rebecca: ohmygoodness! I am so excited for you! You have to promise that you'll let us know how your experience goes - when you have the chance at least, I imagine you're going to have your hands full!

rebecca

@cendrillon   -  Of course I will! I might do a blog or something, I wanna document my time there :D im so gonna keep up to date on here, so when you all get contracts I know about it!

pollypocket

i'm in the talent pool too for june-august. i REALLY want a job! will we really not hear until may? :(

fabmoolah

Quote from: "pollypocket"i'm in the talent pool too for june-august. i REALLY want a job! will we really not hear until may? :(

So am I, and I'm in hell I passed the Skype inteview on like the 6th March. What about you?

pollypocket

I went to the Dublin interview day :) so so so want to be out there. The sunny weather here makes me want to be there even more for some reason! :) I'd love to know the percentage or number of people in the talent pool who actually get jobs, I'm so desperate!

alternativerock123

[strike:3dfl98pj]I've never posted here before - but I'm pleased to say that I am going down to the London audition next Wednesday. Might possibly go to the York one as it's cheaper on the train. lol

I've never been to one before - And I know deep down I won't get a contract, however I wish to just go for the experience.

I still need to book my train - I keep having second thoughts but I don't loose anything by just trying.

I hope to see some of you guys there - any tips would be awesome.

Good luck to anyone who is going to the Leeds audition and other London one.

:D[/strike:3dfl98pj]
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

tanya13

Quote from: "fabmoolah"
Quote from: "pollypocket"i'm in the talent pool too for june-august. i REALLY want a job! will we really not hear until may? :(

So am I, and I'm in hell I passed the Skype inteview on like the 6th March. What about you?

I'm in the talent pool for june-august tooo! seems like ages ago that we had skype interviews, mine was in february! wish we could hear soon :(

DisneyOlivia

Hi guys!
New to the forums obviously. Havn't read all of this (108 pages - wow!) but will get around to it I guess!

Just a quick question for starters - how long beforehand is a good amount of time to apply? If I'm in Paris in January but can't work until July, is that too early?

Thanks a bunch!
Olivia :)

rebecca

IT'S TOMORROW PEOPLE!

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "rebecca"IT'S TOMORROW PEOPLE!

:o AHHHH MY GOD, HAVE AN AMAAAAZING TIME  :thumbs:   :D  :D  :D

rebecca

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"
Quote from: "rebecca"IT'S TOMORROW PEOPLE!

:o AHHHH MY GOD, HAVE AN AMAAAAZING TIME  :thumbs:   :D  :D  :D

Ah thanks! Hurry up and get out there hahaa! X

Cendrillon

Enjoy every minute!