Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Hi Norhel, yes that's definitely what I assume it is, but it just seems really vague becuase I thought they would send an email explaining the job they want me to do, and an official start date rather than a general text!! I will have to ring tomorrow but I hope they don't mind speaking English to me haha! X
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

NATALIE I GOT A TEXT TOO! fingers crossed! ahhhh i'm so excited haha, do you think we'll have to speak in french? x

_Natalie_x

YES Rebecca!!!  When did you say you could start? Are you ringin tomorrow ? O I hope we dont have to speak constantly in French !! I don't think I can make such important decisions on the phone like moving to a different country all in a language I'm not 100% on :p ha, would be AMAZING to get an official start date! X
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

the november just gone haha. yeah i am, gonna be up bright and early! can i add you on facey b,  so we can keep in touch tmr? how cool would it be to start together very soon! xx

_Natalie_x

Course you can :D I think there's a link from my profile on here.. If there isn't lemme know and ill guide you another way ! X
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

just added you! x

Cendrillon

Did you girls speak to them today then?!

_Natalie_x

Hey cendrillon we were just speaking about you!! Yes we both spoke to them today, I'll let becky tell you what she did but I'm stating April until september.. Working in Disney store they said so probs in the Disney village :D very excited. Xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

haha thanks natalie! i'm working from the end of march til the end of september, I'M WORKING IN THE PIRATES BOUTIQUE! it's exactly where i wanted to work, i'm so happy (': cendrillon when do you want to start? x

_Natalie_x

But we are going out for drinks so if anyone's around in April you are invited ;) :Dx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Cendrillon

Ahh, so envious of both of you! I put merchandise down as my top choice, and the Pirates boutique?! My gosh, that's like a dream! I want a summer contract, so I said I was available any time from the beginning of June.

Rissa

I have got my face to face interview next month in berlin!
I am very excited!
Could anyone tell me which questions they will ask me?
Which ones in french and which ones in english?
Please tell me about your experiences! ^^
And what should I wear?
I read in an other forum that you are not allowed to wear jeans?
[size=150]You have to dig a little deeper[/size]

_Natalie_x

Hi Rissa, I think if you read back a couple of pages we will have answered all these questions! X
Here we are... <3[/b]

Cosette

Hi! I'm new in the forum.I did the Disneyland Paris interview in Madrid in September. One week later I received a Talent Pool Mail. I asked for all the jobs: Restauration , Boutiques, Atractions , ect and CDD contracts for Christmas and February until September but since that mail ,nothing more . Maybe it can be not. Do you know someone in Talent Pool that didn't get a job after? What is the time limit in Talent Pool? Will I have to repeat the interview in the future? I don't know if e mail them.......

Thank you in advance and my best regards!

sineadlemonade

_Natalie_x and rebecca I'M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!! both your jobs sound so perfect ahhhh, congratulations and have an amazing timeeeeeee! xxx