Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astya

Oh Natalie, you went to the character auditions? I'm def going to go in a couple of weeks but I'm really nervous. What was the dance routine you had to do? I have some dance experience but only as a hobby...what did people wear? Eek! I'm worried they won't think I look anything like the characters... :( lol.

Skeats92

Hello! I'm new to this thread, struggling on how to use it! I am going to the auditions in Manchester on the 9th.. Is anyone else?

Skeats92

For the recruitment sessions I mean!

Cendrillon

I'm going to the London one on the 8th, but I'm pretty sure Natalie said she was going on the 9th! It's SO soon, can't believe how quickly it's crept on me!

What type of contracts are you both going for?

Astya

Wow, all of you people (if you still read the forum!)

I've just read ALL of this thread...you lot are ace  :thumbs: .  Thanks to the people who've posted from the park, and given such detailed audition info, it seems so amazing and I feel much less nervous now.  I will definitely be practising the animation bit at home to that music, and I'm so looking forward to it now, but also prepared to have many attempts to get there.  I feel reassured by how many people have got through though - proves it can happen!  

If anyone is going to London on the 22nd November, PM me, it would be good to have someone to practise that dance routine with on the day :)

(I'm a Disney obsessive - I've even been googling pics of face characters to see if I look anything like them  :oops: lol!)

xx

rockingrappunzel

Quote from: "Astya"I've just read ALL of this thread
Wow!

good luck! :D x

Astya

Hehe thanks.  It was really interesting actually...that's probably very sad!

_Natalie_x

hahaha Astya you are well dedicated!! ;) I am planning on going to 22nd auditions, ive got it off work.. so if all goes to plan i would love to meet you there!!! Although, am not expecting to get past the first round :l just really going because i havnt for ages and it would be nice to go to london. Im at peace with rejection now ;) LOL.
Im glad you enjoyed the entire thread... ;D I used to be here everyday. Still talk to a few who i met here a year ago!! like that we've got this thread going again. :)
@Cendrillion .. you are right i am going on the 9th ;) Id like to start in the new year for as long as they might want me <3
:D and yourself?? xxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Astya

I'm not expecting to make it either really, I'm quite tall, def around the 5ft 7 mark but I'm not sure exactly how tall, and I have no experience, I just love disney and figure the worst that can happen is I get cut, lol.  I don't know if with make-up I would have the right look either, but I hope so!  It would def be good to have someone to practise with...how tricky was the dance routine?

I just want to make sure I'm prepared!  xx

_Natalie_x

Not tricky at all the first time I went !! Have never done it again past that time. Wanna add me on facebook so we can chat better? Search Natalie Taylor and then on the pic I'm alone, in pink joggers with a prince statue xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Astya

Just sent you a request :)

rebecca

@Natalie - yeah I hope so, but they haven't given me any more info about a contract! i emailed Noellie yesterday, and she said permanent contracts will be sent out in the next few weeks... sigh! ooooh your interview is coming up! :D are you going for a permanent contract in the new year? :D xx

_Natalie_x

Yeah I guess so!! I don't mind whatever, do you think it's ok if I tick the permanent and non permanent box on the application form so they know I'm open to whatever or do you think I should just pick one? An did you do your form in French the references bit? Sorry questions questions.. ;) x
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Nooo I did it in english (: Um I would choose, but they will talk to you about it so you can say then. Which will you say??? x

_Natalie_x

Permanent probably, i don't have any future plans so I guess i could stay as long as they need! You can just leave whenever can you?
For that bit on the form did you just write the names and contact of your references or anything more ?? X
Here we are... <3[/b]