Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobz12345tobz

Did the phone interview, but don't know when im going to apply to do the face to face interview. :S any suggestions?
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

Ashe

Quote from: "rebecca"Christine I agree, if you're late they won't let you in!

Actually a few people came in late to our presentation and they were ok with it. Maybe let them know in advance though! I arrived at the station at 9.45 thinking that was plenty of time but it took me ages to find the building (so obvious once I found it! haha) and I got there just after 10. They were just going upstairs when I got there. There was a lot of mulling around for a bit though. We didn't start the presentation till about 10.30.

rebecca

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"Did the phone interview, but don't know when im going to apply to do the face to face interview. :S any suggestions?

How did it go? (: Did you get an email after the interview? It'll give you options in a second email, did you choose to have it in London?

tobz12345tobz

I got the first email, just not the second yet, and i picked the October London dates, soooo.... I don't know really... Im pretty nervous, at the moment and its days away... :S
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

rebecca

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"I got the first email, just not the second yet, and i picked the October London dates, soooo.... I don't know really... Im pretty nervous, at the moment and its days away... :S

In the second email, you'll get the dates, 11th to the 14th I think? When do you want to start? (:

rockingrappunzel

my message said "if you want to share this experience with a friend bring them with you and get them to bring a resume". Has anyone done this before, because I have someone who is interested, but I don't know how they go about these things. Will they need to apply first? Do they just turn up with me? Do they also get an interview?

Jonodrew

Hi all,

has anyone else had difficulty getting a contract out of Disney? I got an offer way back at the end of July, but still no contract. Getting a trifle worried because the contract is for Halloween - ie 23 days away!

nabacliom

Hi there! Thanks so much for your help!! I will probably fly over the night before just to be on the safe side!!
Thanks again :)

Christine

rebecca

Christine does that mean you're going to the interview on the 11th? :D

_Natalie_x

I'm going in november, best of luck to everyone going to the London dates verrry soon!! Let us know how it went :D I hope to work with some of us in the future ;) haha! :Dxxxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

tobz12345tobz

Hey, got my interview on the 10th, am wondering what to wear... Any tips?  [-o<

Xx
–Walt Disney

rebecca

are you going fully formal or smart casual? i'm having a wardrobe dilemma!

Ashe

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"Hey, got my interview on the 10th, am wondering what to wear... Any tips?  [-o<

Xx

I wore a navy blue dress with yellow tights to mine (I wanted to be memorable! haha). People were mainly wearing dresses and skirts and guys were wearing nicet trousers and tops/shirts. I don't think it matters too much if you're slightly casual, I did see some jeans. Mind you, I don't know if the jean-wearers got job offers! haha.

rebecca

Ashe, heels or flats? (PANIC aha!)

rockingrappunzel

rebecca, if this helps, I was going to go for a kind of smart casual - skirt and appropriate top with flats (though thats mainly because i gotta get a train and will not manage in heels! haha)