Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alaina82

That email sounds about the same as what i wrote. Hes quite good at replying, hes answered all the questions ive asked him so far so hopefully you'll get a reply soon...even if it is just to say 'thanks, youre still on our waiting list' like i had. Perseverance usually pays off tho, that or they just get bored of u bugging them so they give in...wear them down Lewis  :lol:

Ps  I noticed u posted this at 3:13pm...were u one of the football haters and not watching the England v Germany game????  :P

itslewis

Quote from: "alaina82"That email sounds about the same as what i wrote. Hes quite good at replying, hes answered all the questions ive asked him so far so hopefully you'll get a reply soon...even if it is just to say 'thanks, youre still on our waiting list' like i had. Perseverance usually pays off tho, that or they just get bored of u bugging them so they give in...wear them down Lewis  :lol:

Ps  I noticed u posted this at 3:13pm...were u one of the football haters and not watching the England v Germany game????  :P

Haha I did watch the game, while I was on my laptop too lol. Yer he does reply, with the same email though about being on the waiting list. I dont want to look over keen so I shall leave it now and what ever happens happens. I can always re-audition but depends where i'm at. Might be at acting school by then lol.

You was in my audition right? Probably wont remember each other was too many people. I was the guy with brown hair with fringe if that helps. 2013 my number I think  :D

_Natalie_x

WOW 2013 there was allloooot of ppl there ! hahhaa :lol:
i was tryna be a footballl hater..so i went to the shoppin mall but the match happened to be on the big screen in the food court !!  so saw the last two germany goals..ppl were not happy :P
sorry to say this buy germany deserved to win, their teamwork was fantastic they really played well!!

anyway back to disney... for your audition and the characterisation part.. how did it work? Did they just play a piece of music and everyone does their bit one str8 after the other in a line?
I just cant imagine how it works!! :lol:
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"WOW 2013 there was allloooot of ppl there ! hahhaa :lol:
i was tryna be a footballl hater..so i went to the shoppin mall but the match happened to be on the big screen in the food court !!  so saw the last two germany goals..ppl were not happy :P
sorry to say this buy germany deserved to win, their teamwork was fantastic they really played well!!

anyway back to disney... for your audition and the characterisation part.. how did it work? Did they just play a piece of music and everyone does their bit one str8 after the other in a line?
I just cant imagine how it works!! :lol:

Nat, the last number was like 800 something lol!

Basically, all of you are in the dance room and they show you 5 characters and you have like 1 bar for each character to some random music. It's ment to be always the same 5 characters.. cowboy, pirate, villian, dwarf and prince (maybe not in that order). We did it in like groups of 10 but depends how many people are in your audition! TIP: When they put you in your group and you're in the back like, come forward right to the front when you do your cowboy impression.. they like that REALLY IN YOUR FACE! They will say how much they want t*ts and teeth in the audition lol.

_Natalie_x

Hahaha righhhhtt! T&T always workks!! LOl.   what do you mean they show you 5 characters? Do you do the movement they show you or make up your own?? xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Hahaha righhhhtt! T&T always workks!! LOl.   what do you mean they show you 5 characters? Do you do the movement they show you or make up your own?? xx

Make up your own. They just give examples but they want you too think for yourself and be creative and DIFFERENT. Everyone looked like complete idiots but was funny haha.

_Natalie_x

Oooh ok :D  Ive been trying to think of some but its the creativity part thats the hardest because I bet everyone's gonna have the same generic moves!!  Do you think it's ok if I pretend to shoot guns as a cowboy or would that be seen as too violent?  
I just remember in Paris me and Woody had a shoot out but I dont know if they'd appreciate it at the audition..
-_- xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Oooh ok :D  Ive been trying to think of some but its the creativity part thats the hardest because I bet everyone's gonna have the same generic moves!!  Do you think it's ok if I pretend to shoot guns as a cowboy or would that be seen as too violent?  
I just remember in Paris me and Woody had a shoot out but I dont know if they'd appreciate it at the audition..
-_- xx

Haha I did! I went down on one knee shooting the panel and I rolled on the floor lol. I also galloped on a hoarse  :D

alaina82

Haha i did the galloping horse thing and shooting, as well as a lassoo over my head...just a word of warning Natalie, the music we had was FAST!!! I completely forgot half of what i was gonna do cos the music was really quick, it was like 12345678 rather than 1 2 3 4 etc, if it does go tits up just do a massive curtsey and wave when it comes to that bit  :lol:   Try and practice in the corridor first tho and look at what everyone else is doing to see what ideas they have  :P  

Quote from: "itslewis"You was in my audition right? Probably wont remember each other was too many people. I was the guy with brown hair with fringe if that helps. 2013 my number I think :D

Thanks for narrowing it down  ;)  I was number 365 i think...really short, long blonde hair, bright green hoody top and black joggers.

Its totally about the T&T, however as i have none of the first i tried to make it up with lots of the latter  :D  :D  :D

_Natalie_x

QuoteIts totally about the T&T, however as i have none of the first i tried to make it up with lots of the latter  

hahahah!! :lol:
Ohh you guys are making me nervous now ARHH!  I was excited before but now im scared.. :( hahaha  its ok its ok because i bet some people dont have any clue what they have to do at least i have abit of inside info :P
i need to propaaa get practicing !!!
What did you two do for the prince and princess bits? I think thats the hardest one because they dont do much apart from smile and wave !! And look royal ahhahaa :P

You two need to help me get thru this !! Hahahaa how awesome would it be we all ended up working together :D AHHH! hehehe xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"
QuoteIts totally about the T&T, however as i have none of the first i tried to make it up with lots of the latter  

hahahah!! :lol:
Ohh you guys are making me nervous now ARHH!  I was excited before but now im scared.. :( hahaha  its ok its ok because i bet some people dont have any clue what they have to do at least i have abit of inside info :P
i need to propaaa get practicing !!!
What did you two do for the prince and princess bits? I think thats the hardest one because they dont do much apart from smile and wave !! And look royal ahhahaa :P

You two need to help me get thru this !! Hahahaa how awesome would it be we all ended up working together :D AHHH! hehehe xx

Argh no don't be nervous, it's the best audition I've done. There so welcoming and friendly and it's not intimidating at all! Don't practise too much, they like spontaneous and you never know they might change the characters!  

For the prince I just had one hand behind my back, grinned like a cheese ball and did a bow on one knee haha. You will be fine trust me, let us know how it goes.

itslewis

Quote from: "alaina82"Haha i did the galloping horse thing and shooting, as well as a lassoo over my head...just a word of warning Natalie, the music we had was FAST!!! I completely forgot half of what i was gonna do cos the music was really quick, it was like 12345678 rather than 1 2 3 4 etc, if it does go tits up just do a massive curtsey and wave when it comes to that bit  :lol:   Try and practice in the corridor first tho and look at what everyone else is doing to see what ideas they have  :P  

Quote from: "itslewis"You was in my audition right? Probably wont remember each other was too many people. I was the guy with brown hair with fringe if that helps. 2013 my number I think :D

Thanks for narrowing it down  ;)  I was number 365 i think...really short, long blonde hair, bright green hoody top and black joggers.

Its totally about the T&T, however as i have none of the first i tried to make it up with lots of the latter  :D  :D  :D

No, you don't ring any bells lol. I'm so jealous you had a phone call, I hope I do! I wonder if any boys from our audition has, if they have I'm screwed! I was in the main group as well where we got put down for everything so I was thinking I had a good chance. Still thinking positively though!

itslewis

OMG OMG OMG OMG JUST HAD THE CALL FROM DANIEL! IM STARTING ON THE 27TH AUGUST OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ARGHHHH!

_Natalie_x

OMTGOGMOGMOGMOGOGMOGMOMO!!!!
i just had an actual happy fit for you..!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'M SO JEALOUS BUT UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY FOR YOU!! WELL DONE LEWIS !!! <3

What did the phone call say!!!xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "itslewis"OMG OMG OMG OMG JUST HAD THE CALL FROM DANIEL! IM STARTING ON THE 27TH AUGUST OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ARGHHHH!

Haha, congratulations and good luck. Try to keep in touch on here when you're off living the dream ;)