Planet Hollywood money off voucher

Started by loxley108, December 21, 2015, 05:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy

Quote from: haribosmum on January 22, 2016, 04:05:57 PM
That's not good.  If it comes to there being no availability after purchase (the entire time of our stay is now booked, but we already have our reservation) then Groupon are pretty good and refunding the voucher.  Especially if you get back to them straight away.  I was able to reserve about 20mins after purchase.

I checked on the groupon link and it was showing the time i wanted as available but is it better to book first with planet hollywood then?

billy

sorry guys i must be really thick.
I am trying to book via groupon, and i have checked the avilabilty and it is there for when we want it but i cant seem to hold the time, so do you book then confirm the date etc or do you confirm the date etc before you book?
sorry this is my first time using groupon and it is even harder when you cant contact them and ask ! :'(
sorry for all my questions

haribosmum

Buy the vouchers and then in your account they will show after a little while and give you the chance to book.  So buy , wait a little bit, check Groupon account and then book time via Groupon site. Pm if still not working and I'll log onto a laptop and see properly the steps.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

billy

Quote from: haribosmum on January 23, 2016, 04:48:56 PM
Buy the vouchers and then in your account they will show after a little while and give you the chance to book.  So buy , wait a little bit, check Groupon account and then book time via Groupon site. Pm if still not working and I'll log onto a laptop and see properly the steps.

You're a star thank you ;)

naisworld

Used our vouchers last week. They had a special menu printer for Groupon customers and it was all very easy! X

billy

Quote from: naisworld on February 07, 2016, 04:00:43 AM
Used our vouchers last week. They had a special menu printer for Groupon customers and it was all very easy! X
Great thank you.
as it says on our voucher any burger of your choice or is this restricted to certain items?

naisworld

Quote from: billy on February 08, 2016, 09:05:48 AM
Great thank you.
as it says on our voucher any burger of your choice or is this restricted to certain items?
There were about 5 different burgers to choose from on the 'groupon' menu they gave us. The only one I can remember was the cheese and bacon burger which I had. They all looked very nice though!

billy

Quote from: naisworld on February 08, 2016, 07:56:59 PM
Quote from: billy on February 08, 2016, 09:05:48 AM
Great thank you.
There were about 5 different burgers to choose from on the 'groupon' menu they gave us. The only one I can remember was the cheese and bacon burger which I had. They all looked very nice though!
Cheers thank you at least i know there wont be any problems with the vouchers, as ive never used groupon before let alone the french site! haha