Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyGagaChick

Komble

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on October 09, 2015, 11:37:04 AM
Quote from: bad-pink-tink on October 08, 2015, 10:25:16 PM
23 to 25 February :)

Aw I go 15th-19th February ;D

That's awesome!

Like Mathierson24 I am also going to be there the first week of February... I think there's quite a few people going in February now!

Have a lovely time... (the waiting is the hardest part!)

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: Komble on October 09, 2015, 04:26:22 PM
Like Mathierson24 I am also going to be there the first week of February... I think there's quite a few people going in February now!

What hotel are you staying in? :D

I know, counting down the days already :D

Komble

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on October 09, 2015, 11:13:41 PM

What hotel are you staying in? :D

I know, counting down the days already :D

The Hotel Santa Fe! Myself and my boyfriend are going (to celebrate 5 years together) and the offer we found was too good to pass off... Meaning I finally get my dream holiday and my boyfriend finally gets some peace and quiet from me begging him to let us go hahaha :')

I have never stayed at the Hotel New York but it looks lovely - and the quick walk to the park in the cold February weather will be aa lifesaver!

DisneyMumOf1

That's awesome!

I'll jump on this to. I'm also going for the first week of Feb 😀 My husband, Son and I have booked SL and staying in one of their Golden Forest rooms,  VERY excited. It's their first DLP trip!

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyMumOf1 on October 12, 2015, 01:37:44 PM
I'll jump on this to. I'm also going for the first week of Feb 😀 My husband, Son and I have booked SL and staying in one of their Golden Forest rooms,  VERY excited. It's their first DLP trip!

We was going to stay in a Golden Forest room, but got intrigued to book the Empire State club instead!

It seems everyone is going in the first week on February!  ;)

haribosmum

I'm there 14th - 18th Feb (half term) in the Pink hotel this time.  We've done half term twice in the last three years.  1st time was freezing and needed thermals, last time didn't need a coat.  Who knows what it will be like - but it'll be Disney so I don't mind :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Komble

Quote from: DisneyMumOf1 on October 12, 2015, 01:37:44 PM

That's awesome!

Wow, another member of the 'first week of February club!' - we are like some kind of secret society, haha!

DisneyGagaChick

squiggly2902

I think it's just luck if you get Pixie Dust or not, I celebrated my 40th in Disney and DH emailed before going to say it was an extra special birthday as I'm a leap year birthday as well and we didn't get anything extra.  When I booked our Dec trip the cast member said he was making a note that it's our youngests birthday (hers is the week before we go) and we may get something special but I'm not building my hopes up that we will.

DisneyGagaChick

DisneyGagaChick

*bump!*

We have just booked the Buffalo Bill Wild West Show, Cafe Mickey (Birthday cake, of course!) & the airport transfers!
I cannot wait now!!

47 sleeps!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D