will there still be plenty of xmas merch first week of january

Started by sunshine1, December 13, 2015, 06:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine1

Just come back from DLP and there was a few bits of merchandise that i didnt get which i now would like.

The mail order service said they will not be taking any orders for christmas merch so i am thinking of going back to DLP just after new year.

Will there be christmas merch still or will it all be gone?

Thanks.

msRavenswood

There is Christmas merchantise all year round. La Boutique du Chateau, inside the castle, has only Christmas items.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: msRavenswood on December 14, 2015, 05:29:44 AM
There is Christmas merchantise all year round. La Boutique du Chateau, inside the castle, has only Christmas items.

Whilst this is true, most items in that shop are just there in large numbers. The offer isn't very wide.
And already a lot of Christmas merchandise items are completely sold out, and it's not even Christmas yet.
So yes there will still be some Christmas merchandise. But will there still be a lot? Absolutely not.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DisneyGagaChick

If they have some merchandise left over, I assume they would put them in the sale  ;D