Buffalo bill show prices for 9.30 PM

Started by adrian.zerafa, December 08, 2015, 08:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian.zerafa

Hi  I am checking availability for 4 tickets for the Buffalo Bill WiId West Show late December but they only have 6.30 tickets available that are so expensive. Checked Fnac and ticket line but they give the same options . Any idea of how to get tickets for 9.30....if there are still any available? Last year I got them at something like 39 Euros each. Thanks and happy holidays to everybody!

stifle

You haven't mentioned which day of the week you're interested in going, but I found tickets at €39 from http://idf.disneylandparis.fr/ by clicking Billets d'entrée aux Parcs at the bottom and then Spectacles. The price is valid for the 9:30pm show on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.

adrian.zerafa

Hi Thanks a lot for this information I will be traveling from Dec 26th till Jan 3rd so any day before the last is great. Will check it out and happy holidays to you and family!

adrian.zerafa

Hi Many thanks for your information! You saved me! Got four tickets for 156 Euros. I was trying through FNAC and they said they ran out and other sites were claiming prices at least 100 Euros more! Great people over here! Thanks !

Rolo

Quote from: adrian.zerafa on December 09, 2015, 06:07:28 AM
Hi Many thanks for your information! You saved me! Got four tickets for 156 Euros. I was trying through FNAC and they said they ran out and other sites were claiming prices at least 100 Euros more! Great people over here! Thanks !

How did you do this with your adress?
When I want to book and change the country to Netherlands I don't get the price of € 39.

stifle

As far as I know the tickets are e-tickets so it does not matter what address you put in. Perhaps adrian.zerafa can confirm that they are e-tickets?

adrian.zerafa

Rolo

Mileto

We booked by phone directly at Disney and got the tickets when checking in the hotel. They look the same as the entrance tickets, just on the back side it's written BBWWS, date, time .... etc.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Desiree

stifle

adrian.zerafa

Yes it is...went like this three times now

tashadec

Thank you so much for the advice here! I'd spent most of my evening trying to buy discounted tickets but the cheapest I could find was £124 . I just booked on the French website for £88 including my banks fees for foreign transactions. Very happy

Disney Matt

Quote from: tashadec on January 03, 2016, 11:46:21 PM
Thank you so much for the advice here! I'd spent most of my evening trying to buy discounted tickets but the cheapest I could find was £124 . I just booked on the French website for £88 including my banks fees for foreign transactions. Very happy

Hi there!
I'm about to book too for Feb and was wondering how much in euros the £88 was?!

Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Shelldub