Full Board Plus is it worth it?

Started by Rob3770, December 09, 2015, 01:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob3770

Hi going in May 2016 and looking at full board plus vs half board plus.
We are 2 adults and a 2 year old granddaughter, I know the little one will eat from our plates but is it really worth getting?
PS staying at SL

Mileto

It depends on where you want to eat. If you eat only in counter service restaurants, it's not worth.
Did you check the dining possibilities, do you have any must go restaurants?

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Rob3770

Nothing is really a must go but have to do a character dinning meal.

solo_beckett

Children under 3 do not receive a voucher but are allowed to share an adults meal. Depending on how you're planning on dining  i.e Table service or buffet standard or plus may be good value. H.B is more than sufficient for us

stifle

Quote from: Rob3770 on December 09, 2015, 02:39:23 PM
Nothing is really a must go but have to do a character dinning meal.

Character dining isn't included in Plus plans except Café Mickey.

BethKJ

I also recommend half board. Meals at Disney tend to be copious.  And it is nice to be free to eat elsewhere sometimes...
DLP day trip 1997
Sequoia  Lodge 2004
DLP day trip 2008
Sequoia Lodge 2015

Lavi

We prefer to pay on the spot. If you buy FB or HB, you are restricted to Disney restaurants and cannot use them in certain places in the Disney Village. When we visited in March we used to have a full lunch in buffet style restaurants in the parks and a lighter dinner in a counter service or in Earl of Sandwich in Disney Village (this is not covered). We also had lunch in Earl of Sandwich in our last day on our way back from the parks.

In buffet restaurants children under 3 eat for free. Except my little super-fussy eater who ate the jars I brought from home and only helped herself with some sweets from the buffet  :-\