A bit disappointed

Started by darrenwest1, November 30, 2015, 08:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenwest1

Spent nearly 150 euros on Xmas decs today
And ques for 2 hours to see Santa.
I have been told that ice skating is no longer available at the hotel New York and they have some cars there
My feet are killing me.last day tomorrow.
We leave the park at about 6pm

polar vixen

glad disney staff are doing their best to keep your little one happy.  just the way it should be

darrenwest1

Quote from: polar vixen on December 03, 2015, 10:25:43 PM
glad disney staff are doing their best to keep your little one happy.  just the way it should be

Yes after a shakey start we have had the best time ever.

And the staff have been amazing.

NCC1701Q

Apart from some CM's at the BPA (especially when dealing with disability questions) my overall experience with CM's is that they go above and beyond their "call of duty" to make sure you/I have a great time at DPL.
It especially shows with CM's who interact a lot with visitors because of their function (like the CM's that work around the parade, roping off certain areas etc.) - I have never seen any of them behave less than fabulous.

Mrsya

Quote from: onceuponadream on December 02, 2015, 01:44:57 PM
Quote from: polar vixen on December 02, 2015, 01:31:35 PM
Copied banner from the bottom of the magic forum homepage highlighted section

magicforum - The Disneyland Paris Forum Fan Community • Join the biggest and friendliest English-language Disneyland Paris discussion board to discuss the Disney Parks, Disney Village, Disney Hotels and everything about the Disneyland Paris resort. Talk rides, attractions, restaurants, dining, characters, shopping, merchandise and more!

I think you raise a good point, polarvixen. DLRP Wonders, I'm not sure why you come on here when it seems like everybody just irritates you. I've seen condescending and downright rude responses from you a number of times on here, and was recently the recipient of one of them. What is there to gain from it?

Back to the thread...

I'm glad most people have been having a good time despite all the work at the moment. Good to know that Disney is trying to make it as unobtrusive as possible!

Hear-bloomin-hear! About time somebody else spoke up about a certain member on here. I first came on this forum a couple of years ago to ask some really basic questions about random things like hairdryers and breakfast and car parks and everyone was fantastically helpful. I was never made to feel silly for asking questions and people went out if their way to make me feel welcome and excited about my very first trip.

It makes me sad that some first (or second or third) timers might not ask those same random questions or attempt to answer another persons queries in case someone tells them they should do their research or that they're talking bs.

Friendliest forum still? Yes, I think so. Let's not let one person's bad attitude ruin someone else's trip planning... Ask/answer away people!!!!