A bit disappointed

Started by darrenwest1, November 30, 2015, 08:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Quote from: polar vixen on December 02, 2015, 01:31:35 PM
Copied banner from the bottom of the magic forum homepage highlighted section

magicforum - The Disneyland Paris Forum Fan Community • Join the biggest and friendliest English-language Disneyland Paris discussion board to discuss the Disney Parks, Disney Village, Disney Hotels and everything about the Disneyland Paris resort. Talk rides, attractions, restaurants, dining, characters, shopping, merchandise and more!

Because some here are not always the "friendliest"... ("biggest" is up for debate  ::)) I for one don't always have the guts to ask something because some here bite your head off  :-X
There are no stupid questions! Only stupid answers  :o

MattR

magicforum - The Disneyland Paris Forum Fan Community • Join the biggest and friendliest English-language Disneyland Paris discussion board to discuss the Disney Parks, Disney Village, Disney Hotels and everything about the Disneyland Paris resort. Talk rides, attractions, restaurants, dining, characters, shopping, merchandise and more!

Just because it is the friendliest one doesn´t mean it is actually really friendly  :P

onceuponadream

That's a shame, really, as I'm not sure what's to be gained from people being unpleasant online. Rolo, I don't think there are any stupid questions either. Sometimes it's hard to find answers if you don't know exactly what to look for, and that's why this forum is, for the most part, an excellent resource, and I've had some really helpful replies and learnt a lot from browsing here. It's just a shame that some people spoil it for others. Keep asking those questions!
December 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
December 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2018 - Newport Bay Club

Rolo

@onceuponadream
Thanx!! I will keep asking those questions ! Even the stupid ones  ;D ;)
For the most part I learn from reading on this forum and the dutch one.
Questionwise it sometimes feels like it's only justified to ask a question after extensive research online. (for the record 99,99% of the people here have been absolutely helpful and kind  :-*)
I'm a proud disney newbie (august was our first trip to DLP) so I sometimes have newbie questions  :-[

twentythingamabobs

Don't let some people put you off, I am so happy to talk DLP I get emails from people in my organisation I've never even met emailing me asking questions as I've (somehow!  ;D) got a rep as a Disney mad lass! So I'm more than happy for anyone to PM me at any point to ask any question - definitely not saying I have all the answers but always happy to chat and tell you what I know  :D

Rolo

stifle

Can confirm dancing still happens in Annette's. Double helping last night with a table of teen/early 20s guests invited to join in the second song "Think".

Rolo

Quote from: stifle on December 02, 2015, 08:42:59 PM
Can confirm dancing still happens in Annette's. Double helping last night with a table of teen/early 20s guests invited to join in the second song "Think".

That's great!!
I would love to see that (and join  ;)) someday.
In januari is our second trip so fingers crossed  ;D

darrenwest1

I reported the theft to Disney and wow. They where great b
My daughter was still crying when we where reporting the theft and they cheered her up and offered her lunch with a character and also gave her a voucher to buy some pin badges.

Had a great day yesterday.
Thanks

darrenwest1

If this was aimed at me then I really don't understand it
I have not been in friendly to anyone
Just because I said there where a few things wrong.
Surely the basis of a forum is a place where everyone is entitled to a opinion.
Just because you don't agree with mine.

onceuponadream

Darren, don't worry; it wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at the post before the quote where a user claimed that something was "complete bs".
December 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
December 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2018 - Newport Bay Club

polar vixen

agreed Darren- not meaning you. everyone is entitled to their opinions that wasn't what I meant.  half the time here were being asked for our opinions. but there's no need to refer to other people's comments as bs or put others down

rebecca20

I must admit I thought that was little harsh too. Plus one CM decked it while serving food on roller-skates last time I went so I reckon that is why they've cut down the dancing and roller skating.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

stifle

Quote from: darrenwest1 on December 03, 2015, 09:24:04 AM
I reported the theft to Disney and wow. They where great b
My daughter was still crying when we where reporting the theft and they cheered her up and offered her lunch with a character and also gave her a voucher to buy some pin badges.

Had a great day yesterday.
Thanks

That's great news. Cast members are rumoured to have a "no crying child" rule and authorised to do a lot to make kids happy again.

darrenwest1

Well I went there again tonight and yep they where dancing again
Maybe the guys broken English and my poor understanding I got it wrong.

Had another great day today

Just sitting down now to a beer at the hotel.