Alladdin merchandise (had to share so happy)

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, October 24, 2015, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok wasn't sure where to post?! But thank goodness for Facebook on a local selling site today I saw an Alladdin musical snow globe I thought it was already sold. Privately messaged seller to tell her my son is Alladdin mad & ive bagged it! An extra Christmas present  ;D I'm overjoyed!

Recently found the genie soft toy in DLP which was brilliant as never found in UK stores. There isn't much Alladdin merchandise he's got the dolls but a lot is jasmine and girly bits. He has snow globes and this will be the best of his collection!

It plays "a whole new world" anyway had to share I think it's quite a rare item? Here's a photo!
I'm interested if any of you guys have any unique Disney pieces? And Maybe care to share photos??

[attachment deleted by admin]

gemmasteele84

Thats beautiful :) Have you seen they are doing an Alladdin muscial in London next year? Similar to the Lion king kinda thing.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: gemmasteele84 on October 25, 2015, 12:23:21 PM
Thats beautiful :) Have you seen they are doing an Alladdin muscial in London next year? Similar to the Lion king kinda thing.

Yes! I see an advert (on Facebook again!) lol my heart literally skipped a beat I've seen lion king my son hasn't but he's not so keen on tht one but I will definatley be booking Aladdin for him (and me) be rude not too!
I think it's about time we had some more Disney musicals don't you?  ;D