Looking for a AP Sponsor - December 7th-11th 2015

Started by dag1986, November 15, 2015, 06:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dag1986

Hi there everyone,

Though deeply saddened for what happened in Paris...I'm completely convinced to honor my booking on December 7-11.
It'll be the first time I'll be off site with no Disneyland Packages (Hotel/tickets), I'll be staying in the Kyriad, that despite being really cheap is said to be very good for the fare.
That being said, I'll be getting the annual passport for me and my GF for the very first time.
I'm aware about the whole process thanks to you guys (pay a the front, get your temporary voucher, go to the bureau and complete the process)...I was just wandering if any of you guys happen to be there on the same dates as mine, in order to get sponsored...
Thank you all
DLP Visits:
June 2006 - Magic Circus Hotel;
January 2013 - Cheyenne Hotel;
January 2014 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
January 2015 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
December 2015 - Kyriad Hotel;
February 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
November 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
Coming next:
November 2017 - Vienna House Dream Castle...
and counting...

Bear84

I'm there on the 7th and would happily sponsor you both, ill be arriving around 10am on the 7th and leaving about 8pm so able to sponsor if you arrive between that time :)

dag1986

;D ;D ;D
Great news! Thanks Bear!

Our flight lands at 15:00, so we expect to be at the park around 16:00 (we're staying at the Kyriad hotel, but we'll leave our luggage either at the park entrance or at the Station in order not to waste any time ;)).
I'm sending you a private message in order to give you ways to contact me and arrange the whole thing.
DLP Visits:
June 2006 - Magic Circus Hotel;
January 2013 - Cheyenne Hotel;
January 2014 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
January 2015 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
December 2015 - Kyriad Hotel;
February 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
November 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
Coming next:
November 2017 - Vienna House Dream Castle...
and counting...