decisions, decisions!

Started by bakerbrood, October 27, 2015, 09:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerbrood

Hi,
wish someone would make the decidions for us lol!

our first time going to dlp, 2 adults and 2 kids (6&5). We arrive 6/12 about lunch time, staying at SL for 4 nights. We've got half board plus dining plan and want to book before we get there for our meals.

ive booked ADC the for the weds at 3pm, and cafe mickey for dinner monday night.

So here is what im thinking...

Sunday - inventions/hunters grill (is it worth doing inventions and cafe mickey)
Monday - cafe mickey
Tuesday - Walts (is there anywhere here we could get a view of dreams?)
Weds - ADC (already paid, not using vouchers)
Thurs - Annettes diner/bistro remy/blue lagoon (are these open at lunchtime, take hb+ vouchers, accept advance reservations)

What do you think? Im open to changes/recommendations

TIA

rebecca20

Annettes is the only one that doesn't accept reservations - we've never been waiting long though. Perhaps 15 minutes but that was once Dreams had finished. Vouchers are fine to use in all so it's up to you in terms of cuisine preferences.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

toddcopper442

hi

we just got back from DLP and thought i'd chime in.

Not sure what you or your children palettes are like but if you are doing Cafe mickey Inventions is same characters (was for us) and my 6 year old didn't really eat a lot as i thought it was a more adult type buffett.

Theres lots of seafood salad starters and the mains are quite french fair (lots of beef, lamb cutlets, coq ou van etc)

We enjoyed Remy and the adult beef fillet was to die for, the kids enjoyed there food and as they like rely they enjoyed the deco

Blue lagoon looked good as we went passed it several times on POTC.

abismummy

We would like to try Remys this time but cant understand what you get for the plus vouchers lol. Was also worried my daughter wouldn't like the food but sounds like she might.

stifle

For a plus voucher at Bistrot Chez Rémy you get the Émile menu. Starter is salad, then main course choice of steak with fries, cod with potatoes, or vegetable, tofu and bean casserole – each served with ratatouille. For dessert it's rum baba, chocolate mousse, fruit salad, apple tart, tiramisu, chocolate cake, or cheese plate.

Kids with a plus voucher get mozzarella and tomato salad; for mains a choice of beef meatballs with fries, salmon with ravioli, or linguini with tomato sauce. Again, ratatouille is included with all options. Finally, dessert is cream cheese with fresh fruit, or chocolate and hazelnut éclair.

In all cases you get one complimentary soft drink per guest.

LotsoHugginBear

From Walt's you couldn't see Dreams but the parade if you have a table close to a window.

never2old

We always take the Emile menu in Bistrot Chez Remy and love it. The salad is really tasty, the steak with the chef sauce is delicious, and the chocolate mousse is heavenly... My DH always takes the cheese for dessert and loves it. It's definitely one of our favourite restaurants, really worth a visit. Book it in advance though to avoid disappointment...