My response from DLP regarding our most recent trip

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, October 28, 2015, 10:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Just thought I'd share the response from DLP after I sent an email highlighting the amazing cast members we encounterd during our stay, it goes to show how grateful they are for feedback and it's really lovely to know the comments wil be past on to the particular cast members. They do a fantastic job, and they should be praised for doing so because I dont think working there would be easy especially with some extremely rude impolite guests we see shouting at them. They handle situations very well I think and I personally cannot wait to go back!

If you have an upcoming visit let city hall/studio services know any positive feedback or email as I did when home  ;D

Dear Miss,

Thank you for your correspondence concerning your recent visit to Disneyland® Paris. 

It is always a great pleasure to hear from our guests especially those who take the time to write, telling us of their positive experiences at Disneyland® Paris.

Indeed, I was delighted to learn of your impressions and to know that your visits with your son are such a success. Going beyond each guest's expectations and offering a warm welcome has always been paramount to Disneyland® Paris. Therefore, it is truly encouraging to know you were so happy with your stays.

The Cast Members play a key role in the experience that Disneyland Paris offers our Guests, and are aware of their role to maintain the Disney tradition of exemplary Guest service. As such, if it is possible to best serve our Guests by exceeding their expectations they will endeavour to so do. Rest assured that your kind words have been passed onto Eric, William and the Cast members at Pirates of the Caribbean.

Disneyland® Paris hopes to soon have the opportunity to welcome you once more to the resort.

Yours sincerely,

Claire Carrington
Guest Communication

Slimy yet satisfying

Result!
Im sure it was appreciated.
Hope you have a great next trip...roll on Christmas!
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Slimy yet satisfying on October 28, 2015, 10:46:26 PM
Result!
Im sure it was appreciated.
Hope you have a great next trip...roll on Christmas!

YES! Roll on Christmas  ;D think my Disney addiction is becoming more  as time goes on. But hey at least it's not a unhealthy addiction?