[Photos] Trip Report September 4-7

Started by arvidbux, October 12, 2015, 09:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arvidbux

Finally found some time to go through all the photos of our last trip to DLP. We stayed at Disney's Sequoia Lodge. Please find the photos (just of walk around the park) here;
- http://totallydutchedth.at/290/disneyland-paris-a-walk-around-the-parks/
We will be heading back again end of this week to see the Halloween decorations and entertainment.

HildeKitten

Cool photos!
There's a few places I even don't recognise, could you tell me where they are please?
Photo 38 and photo 43 (I'm guessing somewhere on Adventure Isle, but I have no clue where),

arvidbux

43 = Walk from the Hakuna Mata Restaurant to Agraba, you will pass the character meet and greet of the Jungle Book. Behind the Meet and Greet is where you can find this.
38 = That is the theater in Café Hyperion (or are we looking at other photos :) )

Zee79

michaelj1973

Really great pictures thanks for sharing them.

HildeKitten

Quote from: arvidbux on October 12, 2015, 10:09:12 PM
43 = Walk from the Hakuna Mata Restaurant to Agraba, you will pass the character meet and greet of the Jungle Book. Behind the Meet and Greet is where you can find this.
38 = That is the theater in Café Hyperion (or are we looking at other photos :) )

Ah cool, thank you for telling me! Those are areas I don't often go in, so that's why I didn't recognise them! I'll definitely pay closer attention to these next time I'm in DLP!

norhel

Joining the rest and saying nice photos  :)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

littlebitofpixiedust

Sometimes photos don't do DLP justice however your certainly do, very good  :)

arvidbux

Quote from: HildeKitten on October 13, 2015, 11:22:42 AM
Quote from: arvidbux on October 12, 2015, 10:09:12 PM

Ah cool, thank you for telling me! Those are areas I don't often go in, so that's why I didn't recognise them! I'll definitely pay closer attention to these next time I'm in DLP!

I would highly recommend going to the Star Wars show. It is great to see how kids can have that much fun :)

arvidbux

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on October 13, 2015, 09:18:51 PM
Sometimes photos don't do DLP justice however your certainly do, very good  :)
Quote from: norhel on October 13, 2015, 03:52:21 PM
Joining the rest and saying nice photos  :)
Quote from: michaelj1973 on October 13, 2015, 06:59:21 AM
Really great pictures thanks for sharing them.
Quote from: Zee79 on October 12, 2015, 10:51:53 PM
Lovely photos!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. Working on the other photos (including our trip to DLR last week) and getting ready for our next trip to DLP this weekend.

Mileto

Great fotos! Joy for my eyes!
Thank you, Arvidbux!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

arvidbux

Quote from: Mileto on October 14, 2015, 04:20:15 PM
Great fotos! Joy for my eyes!
Thank you, Arvidbux!
You're welcome. More to come this weekend after our next visit.

arvidbux

Don't want to spam here.. but in case you want to see something really amazing, take a look at the photos I took of the Paint the Night Parade at DLR last week;
- http://totallydutchedth.at/347/disneyland-diamond-celebration-paint-the-night-parade-photos/

Ajiira

Fabulous photos, where is the bronze plaque featured??

arvidbux

Quote from: Ajiira on October 19, 2015, 10:44:18 PM
Fabulous photos, where is the bronze plaque featured??
It is at the beginning of the park, when you walk under the station.