First time trip hotel New York March 10th-15th 2014 Complete with pic's

Started by Shirley, September 27, 2015, 08:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petals

great report luvin all the pictures!
The princess you saw at stars and cars is Ariel and the Duck is Daisy not Daffney :)

Shirley

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on October 31, 2015, 10:57:38 AM
really lovely trip report and you managed to get all the photos in right :) I bet the boys are going to be sooo excited at Christmas when they find out.

Sorry to hear about your break in, but that's the brilliant thing about Disney. It takes you away from reality , away from the worries of real life for a few days and transports you to a magical happy place. Then when you come back, you feel better able to deal with real life.

I'm going the end of February, so look out for my trip report in March before you go back
Hi its been a while since I've been on here. Yeah I managed to get all the pic's in thanks ☺ The boys were very excited to find out were going back but we are super excited 😆 On the count down.
I will be looking out for your trip report I hope you have a wonderful time. ☺

Shirley

Quote from: rosiebud on November 05, 2015, 11:37:46 PM
Wow! looks like you had a fantastic time. Children are so precious and so are their memories. Your blog is fantastic as are your photographs. We have booked to stay at this hotel next September with my granddaughter who will be 6 the week before we arrive but it is a birthday treat for her. Did you inform the hotel it was your sons birthday ahead of your stay? and what is a photo passport?
Sorry it took me so long to respond. Thank you we really did have a fabulous time.
Oh you will have a great time. Yes we emailed Disney before we went and asked for some pixie dust to be added and when I rang to book our meals l added a cake and they took the detail his age and the date we wanted it and which restaurant and on the day it was ready for us and it was magical. I hope you and your family have a brilliant time ☺

Shirley

Quote from: iwantotbebelle on November 09, 2015, 03:36:17 PM
I have to say, this report just made my day.  Im sitting in work with a headcold feeling sorry for myself.  We're going in March 2016 and this has made me SUPER excited.  Thanks for writing it and posting the fab pics.  Im soooo excited now and suddenly my headcold doesnt seem so bad  ;D
I hope your feeling better ☺ I'm glad you liked it. We are going back in March as well.What date will ye be there we are going from the 21st- 27th. We are so excited 😅

Shirley

Quote from: petals on November 12, 2015, 01:51:26 PM
great report luvin all the pictures!
The princess you saw at stars and cars is Ariel and the Duck is Daisy not Daffney :)
Thanks 😊😊😊 Oh really we were calling her Daffney the whole time 😮 oops We'll know for next time 😀

disneysteph