1st trip for my 5th wedding anniversary

Started by Reanneaustin64, September 27, 2015, 04:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reanneaustin64

Hello there this is my first ever trip to dlp, (can't believe I left it so long) ive never been anywhere on holiday I'm from Kent in the uk, I'm 24 and it's my husband and mines 5th wedding anniversary, we will be arriving on 23rd October- 25th october, (not nearly long enough) ive watched so many vlogs, videos, hauls etc, but what I'm really after is handy tips, things we must do on our first visit (next visit next year with our children) things/places if any to avoid, anything would be realy helpful and if your there at the same time say hi :) we've book buffalo bills for the first night ct1 seating and 9:30 show :) thanks x
First trip 23rd oct 2015 Newport bay club hotel dlrp

bad-pink-tink

hi and welcome to Magic Forum. Theres lots of really helpful people and many of us have been to the park multiple times.

You should read this What I Wish I Had Known Before My First DLP Visit (SEE FIRST POST https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=19394.0

This is a thread I have put together with lots of helpful info from those of us who have been to the park

After that, its better to ask specific questions, rather than general questions, as all of us have different views and different experiences at DLP. Have fun here on Magic Forum :)
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Reanneaustin64

Fantastic thank you I'll check it out now 😊xx

michaelj1973

Welcome to the forum. Dlp is a great place to visit for your anniversary.

Reanneaustin64

Hello, Yes I think so to its always been a dream, I'm a huge disney fan my childhood consisted of sleep school and disney 😄😄 thank you xx

Slimy yet satisfying

How wonderful. We went for our honeymoon and it has always been a special place for us. Now we go with our children and someday our grandchildren! You will have a great time, hold hands, smile and soak up the magic  :D
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

Reanneaustin64

I don't plan on letting go of his hands unless I get to the meet and greets 😄😄 we never hold hands I always seem to have a pushchair in mine so very much looking forward to that 😊😊 just a few days to be us can't wait only 12 days to go now xxx

daddyof2

All I would say is that you should do the things this year that you probably won't be able to do next year. I don't know your children's ages but this year, you might want to make sure you eat somewhere like Walt's as well - it has lots of atmosphere but isn't necessarily the best for children. DLH, HNY and SQL have lovely bars that you can relax in of an evening if you're staying in one of those. And of course, think about the rides/attractions that your kids will NOT want to do or not be able to do and experience those.
We all hope you have a lovely time, and we know that next year will be just as great when you experience it with your family.