Trip Report - Day 1 - 27th September

Started by CindersFaye, October 01, 2015, 07:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CindersFaye

Hi guys, I am now back from Disneyland, much to my horror, I miss it so much  :(
Hope you enjoy day number one! :)

5:00am, I wake up tired but very excited because soon I will be in Disney. I make sure my bag  has everything in it, triple check the tickets and passports and attempt to wake up my boyfriend, one, two, three times! He finally wakes up and gets ready at about 6:00am when we start finishing everything up. We leave my boyfriends dads house at about 6:30am, after me now checking the tickets a further 3 times, to be at the pick up point for 7:00am. 6:45am, we are at the coach pick up point where a few other people are waiting for the coach. Children dressed in Disney pyjamas, adults wearing Disney clothes, it was so exciting! 6:58am, the coach arrives and we all get on board after recieving our tickets for the Eurostar and our luggage is put on. 7:10am, we depart for our way to Ebbsfleet station!

8:50am, we have arrived! Now it was just an hour and a half wait until I was on the train and it was leaving the platform and moving to Disney! The wait was long, we got some food from Cafe Nero and waited, it soon arrived and there was a rush to get on the train but we did manage to get on all safely at 10:35am! The train journey was exciting and I couldn't wait to arrive and finally be in Disney after the long wait!

Finally, 13:57pm (French Time) we arrive!!! So excited!!! We make our way to the buses to get on the Sequoia Lodge bus, we arrive, oh so pretty *heart eyes*. When we get there to check in the room was already ready, we get given our keys and park tickets and get to the room, in Yellowstone Lodges, for about 14:30pm and we take off our shoes, relax for a bit and have a wash before we make our way to the park. 16:30pm, we leave the hotel room and pop in to McDonalds as we were both very hungry, connect to the wifi and let everyone know we are safe and have arrived!

17:00pm, we now have arrived in Disneyland Park and everyone is gathered around for the parade but we decide to make our way around the park and skip the parade for the first day. Our first stop was Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast, there was a short wait of only 15 minutes and it was very exciting. The first time round and it was so fun, I was winning up until the last corner when my boyfriend took over and ended with 50,000 points this time! When we finished we explored Discoveryland and went on Star Tours, another wait of only 10 minutes! This ride was fun, but not as good as I expected but glad we did go on it. We moved around the land, looked in a few of the shops, admired the scenery and went into ;Les mystères du Nautilus' which was also very good and exciting. After this the parade had finished so we made our way towards the castle, oh so beautiful :)

We soon left around 19:00 as we were very tired and hungry and wanted to leave the rest of the park for the following day. We went to Annettes Diner for the evening which was very amazing, I loved the milkshakes and how everyone had rollerskates, it was so cool!

After dinner we looked in all the stores in Disney Village, loved all the plushies and wanted to buy them all right there and then. We also got an idea on what presents to buy our families and what to get ourselves, it was a good few hours. Also spent a while in the Lego store as my boyfriend loves it! Yep, even at 18 you can love lego ;)

Finally, it was time for bed around 9:30pm, we were going to watch the fireworks but we were shattered from the travelling but the first day had already been so magical and I was so excited for the next day!! We got in bed and watched a film on my phone until we couldn't keep our eyes open much longer! :)
Disney Trip - 27th - 30th September - Sequoia Lodge

CindersFaye

Here are a few pictures too!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Disney Trip - 27th - 30th September - Sequoia Lodge

michaelj1973