Halloween - do I need a special ticket?

Started by keh119, September 25, 2015, 06:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keh119

Hi I'm taking my family to DLP this October and our last night will be halloween, planning on buying the 5 day ticket but do I need a special ticket to get in, I've read some things about Mickeys Halloween Party? Is this just a party or is this the entrance on the night?  Any advice or help would be great?

nathalie

Yes, you need a seperate ticket to be able to enter the park after 5 pm and enjoy everything the Halloween soirée has to offer.

It's a mix of character meets, shows, a DJ party.

AmyStripes

Yes you do need to buy extra tickets to go to the mickeys Halloween party.  But beware when we booked ours for this Halloween the lady on the phone said they there are a limited number of tickets available for each evening that it is on.  When we went in 2010 it was fantastic so defiantly worth going :)
Disneyland Paris - April 2001, April 2002, April 2003, Aug 2006, Aug 2007, Aug 2008, Sep 2009, Oct 2010, June 2012,  Dec 2014/15, Oct 2015.
Walt Disney World Florida - Aug 2005 :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

The Halloween Soirée is a special event, on October 31st only.
You do need a seperate ticket for that.
If you want to do that, you better book it today.
The fact that there are even still tickets for sale is already a miracle.
The rest of the Halloween season there are no special events, so no special tickets needed.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: AmyStripes on October 01, 2015, 10:30:41 PM
Yes you do need to buy extra tickets to go to the mickeys Halloween party.  But beware when we booked ours for this Halloween the lady on the phone said they there are a limited number of tickets available for each evening that it is on.  When we went in 2010 it was fantastic so defiantly worth going :)

It is absolutely nothing like it was in 2010, it doesn't even resemble it in the slightest way.
The only thing the same is the name. I've been going every year since 2008.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

AmyStripes

Quote from: DLRPWonders on October 02, 2015, 11:41:42 AM
Quote from: AmyStripes on October 01, 2015, 10:30:41 PM

It is absolutely nothing like it was in 2010, it doesn't even resemble it in the slightest way.
The only thing the same is the name. I've been going every year since 2008.

Please say that it is different in a good way because it is better!! In 2010 we could not get the smiles off our faces as it was wonderful.  Was really looming forward to the sAmerican again this year!!
Disneyland Paris - April 2001, April 2002, April 2003, Aug 2006, Aug 2007, Aug 2008, Sep 2009, Oct 2010, June 2012,  Dec 2014/15, Oct 2015.
Walt Disney World Florida - Aug 2005 :)