Starting date 24th September

Started by thatsutherskid, September 18, 2015, 08:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsutherskid

Hello,
I went to an audition in Leeds last Sunday and got through to the talent pool for face character. I just got rung up yesterday asking me to start next Thursday 24th September. Is there anyone else with that start date? Would love to chat to someone who is :)
Beth x

Charlie97

Congratulations Beth, do you mind me asking what you got called for?!? Xx

thatsutherskid

Face character, fur character and parade :)

185cmofawesome

That is only 11 days notice of starting. Is that typically the norm. O.o

guest9295

Congratulations, I hope you have a lot of fun. (but that wouldn't be a problem haha)
I am still waiting for my call!
What facecharacter did you get cast as?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: 185cmofawesome on September 18, 2015, 06:34:51 PM
That is only 11 days notice of starting. Is that typically the norm. O.o

Not always, but yes that could happen.
It all depends on what role you are casted for and how soon they need you for that role.
And if that is possible with the date you gave them as your possible starting date.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

thatsutherskid

It was actually a weeks notice! I fly out Thursday morning. I'll be friends with Snow White :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: thatsutherskid on September 21, 2015, 12:23:40 AM
It was actually a weeks notice! I fly out Thursday morning. I'll be friends with Snow White :)

Thats wonderful! Tell Snow that I'll see her in a couple of weeks!
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

guest9295

You will be a wonderful friend!! Good luck :)