Princess pavillion & animagic closed?

Started by musicaljojo, September 11, 2015, 10:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicaljojo

I've heard the princess pavilion is being closed, due to it being relocated? Does anyone have any idea where it's moving too and when it's opening again, as I shall be a little bit gutted when I go next march if I can't have my piccie taken with a princess?

Also i've heard animagic is closing on the 28th feb, it's not on the official closures? Is it closed forever or will it just be changing what is being shown?

I'm so worried that i'm going to go and there will be a ton of closures that haven't been advertised, I know so far that BTM,riverboat, Peter Pan  and star tours are going to be closed, but I'm just worried as with it being a special trip and my first time at dlp, it's just not going to feel right..

DLPWonders (Banned)

I don't know where you heard the rumour of the Princess Pavillion, but there's absolutely no truth to it.
It's not moving, it's staying where it is right now.

Animagique is scheduled to close as the show we currently know.
But it will be replaced by something else. There's no information on what it will be replaced with.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

stifle

The Princess Pavillion is closing next month, for a couple of weeks. Princess meet & greets will still be maintained in another unspecified location.

Mummybounding23

Does anyone know if you still go to the mill for tickets? Going tomorrow and Friday.

Alberto Frog

I think the meets and greets are at the castle stage during the refurb.

Mummybounding23

To answer my own question. We went today. Snow white is permanent at the castle stage and Cinderella and sleeping beauty are in the garden on the right after you leave main street, they swap over every half hour.

Disney Matt

Quote from: Mummybounding23 on September 17, 2015, 07:46:23 PM
To answer my own question. We went today. Snow white is permanent at the castle stage and Cinderella and sleeping beauty are in the garden on the right after you leave main street, they swap over every half hour.

Did it not ruin the moment of "which Princess will I get to see?!"
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17