No confirmation number

Started by myburgeoning, September 16, 2015, 07:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myburgeoning

Hi all,
I called to make reservations and I got disconnected during the first call. Called again and made them with our name, but the lady on the phone and myself had a hard time understanding each other.
Should I have received a confirmation number? or should the dining reservations be joined with our park stay? Last time we just made reservations in the park, so i haven't used ADR in Disney Paris yet.
thanks

Mileto

For restaurant reservations they don't give confirmation numbers. They write only your name. On the day at the entrance you give your name, they find you in the list and that's it.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

HildeKitten

Someone else on this forum actually mentioned (in reply to a similar question), that they always check their reservations upon check-in at the hotel, because they will be registered to their name and reservation code.
So when you check in, you can just check, and if something is wrong, just make the reservation again :)

myburgeoning

Quote from: HildeKitten on September 16, 2015, 04:20:22 PM
Someone else on this forum actually mentioned (in reply to a similar question), that they always check their reservations upon check-in at the hotel, because they will be registered to their name and reservation code.
So when you check in, you can just check, and if something is wrong, just make the reservation again :)

thanks @Hidekitten , that is my plan at this point (11 days!)