Princess Pavilion in Februaury

Started by Disney Matt, September 12, 2015, 02:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Matt

Hello everyone!

Wanted some help so thought this was the best place to turn. I was wondering what system the Pavilion will be using in Februaury. Its before the French school holidays I am there. So thought it might just be queue & hope for the best.
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

stifle

It isn't planned more than a week or two in advance and can change on the day depending on how busy it is in EMHs.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Ticket system, they are installing ticket machines for it right now.
There won't be another system anymore, it's here to stay.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

disneysteph

DLP newbie! so sorry if this is an obvious question! :o 

When you say a ticking system, do you get a ticket with a time on it?  kinda like the fastpass??  Can you get this during the early hour?

polar vixen

Sounds a fantastic idea!  Saves having to queue then queue again.  Yay!

billy

sorry I'm new to this forum what is the princess pavilion? is it a ride, a restaurant or an attarction sorry if question seems silly but ive not read anything about it anywhere   :(

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: billy on January 07, 2016, 04:32:26 PM
sorry I'm new to this forum what is the princess pavilion? is it a ride, a restaurant or an attarction sorry if question seems silly but ive not read anything about it anywhere   :(

Princess Pavilion is a meet and greet with Disney Princesses in a building in Fantesyland.. There are usually 2 who alternate with guests, ie the person in front of you meets Belle, you meet Cinderella, the person behind you meets Belle etc etc. All the Princesses take a turn in the Pavilion but there is only 2 there at any one time.

People queue up at the building, then go one by one to meet the Princess, take photos and get an autograph
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

billy

thank you bad-pink-tint. are they there all day or is it set times?
does it tell you the times on the map?
Thank you for your help the last time i was in disney paris was 13 yrs ago with no children so this is going to be a whole new exprience and anyhelp and advice is welcome!  ;)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: billy on January 08, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
thank you bad-pink-tint. are they there all day or is it set times?
does it tell you the times on the map?
Thank you for your help the last time i was in disney paris was 13 yrs ago with no children so this is going to be a whole new exprience and anyhelp and advice is welcome!  ;)

The Princess Pavillion is open all day.
However you have to get return time tickets to get in.
The distribution for this starts at 10.30am, but people start queueing at 8am.
Anyone who comes after 10.30am, isn't allowed in the queue anymore.
Anyone before that is certain of a ticket.
You have to scan your park ticket (and from everyone in your party) and then you can choose a time.
You can choose out of 2-3 time options.
With the ticket at your chosen time, you go to the entrance of the Princess Pavillion.
Then you still have to queue for approx 30 minutes (depending on park crowd levels maybe more) before you get to see the princess
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

disneysteph

So unless your there before 10.30 you won't even get a time to come back to cue  :o :o wow I don't fancy cueing for two hours just to get a ticket to come back and cue again!

stifle

It's 10:15 this week rather than 10:30 :/