adults eating from children's menu in blue lagoon/walt's?

Started by efh2015, August 14, 2015, 03:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

efh2015

our trip to DLP is at the end of august, and since we haven't been in 10+ years it's probably rather different to what we remember! one family member is vegetarian but tries to eat vegan as much as possible, and i have some food-related health problems that mean i can only eat small amounts. i've been looking at all the menus posted online, and as this trip is a combined birthday and last family holiday before we go to uni trip, we'd love a nice dinner at blue lagoon/walt's. i'm going to ring the reservations line and ask (but i'd rather not make a fool of myself by being flat-out refused first time round!) but if i called ahead of time and explained; would it be possible for adults to order from the children's menu as a one-off? has anyone tried this (successfully or not!) before, or am i just pushing my luck?!  :-[
thanks for any advice!   :D

stifle

It is not usually possible. They will however be happy to prepare something to meet most dietary requirements.

mickey1980

I don't think they allow adults to eat of the children's menu. For good (*cough* money *cough*) reasons of course  ;)
They have vegetarian options, so your friend will be fine.

You can find the menu here:
http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/blue-lagoon-restaurant/
Hotel Santa Fe - 1995
Hotel Cheyenne - 1997
Daytrip - 1998
Daytrip - 2000
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2002
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2005 (Dj Tiƫsto SM:M2 Event)
WDW Port Orleans French Quarter - 2008
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2009
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel - 2011
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2012
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2013
Hotel Santa Fe - 2014
Tokyo DisneySea - 2015
Hotel Cheyenne - 2016
Hotel Cheyenne - 2017
Hotel New York - 2018

Disneyprincesswannab

In Auberge de Cendrillon a couple of years ago they did allow an adult in our party to order the children's menu; we didn't ask in advance but on the day and we were quite persistent.