What are the prices like in the Lego shop

Started by chalky0123, August 10, 2015, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chalky0123

Hi,

Our family are big lego fans, are the prices the same as the rest of europe, or inflated due to the location?

Regards

Paul

Puffin

Hi Paul, i'm a big Lego fan too. When I visited the prices in the Disney Village store seemed indeed higher than what you would pay for the same product in a normal toy store or on the Lego website. Unfortunately! And as they don't have anything real exclusive in stock, it's wiser to just look around and buy what you want somewhere else later.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

Addy123uk

Hi, we have been in DLP for past two days. Our family are massive Lego fans too but like has been said already nothing exclusive that you can't get at home. We didn't think the prices were any higher though. We did get a cool magnet with DLP 2015 on it.

samuelvictor

I'm 99% sure that the prices are exactly the same as you'd pay in any other European Legostore, it can feel more expensive because of being in Euros. Of course, you don't get special offers much and everything is full price, but its not inflated over the usual RRP. One thing I did notice however, is that they have a tendancy to stock the more expensive versions of the items over the cheaper ones - for example I love Star Wars and the X-Wing in the park, so really wanted a Lego X-Wing from Disney - however they only had the "ultimate" one for around 200 euros - not the cheaper 130, 70, and 15 euro versions... so I went without ;D

Disneylove

If you google Lego Shop Disneyland Paris on YouTube someone has actually walked around the sho filming all the merch with the prices!!