Peter Pan?

Started by chicks99, August 02, 2015, 10:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicks99

Hi everyone,

I've been to DLRP numerous amounts of times but I have never met Peter Pan?! Does anyone have any tips or advice on where to find Peter Pan in the park? I always seem to fail miserably 😂

DisneyDuckLover

Peter is not a published meet and greet at the minute, however, he is making regular appearances in Adventureland, usually at the back of Chalet Marionette, and opposite the Jolly Rodger.

He has also been doing evening sets, up until 9pm recently, and because of this, doesn't start meeting until later in the day.

Good luck.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

DLPWonders (Banned)

For the Summer, Peter Pan is doing meets in Adventureland 3 times a day.
Twice in the afternoon and once after the parade (around 19.30).

But when are you going?
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

chicks99

Thanks guys! That's a great help :)

I'm going 31sr aug - 4th sept

HildeKitten

Hopefully you'll be able to find them in the spots DLRPWonders listed then, good luck!
You can also ask in City Hall whether he'll be meeting that day when you enter the park in the morning, when the CM you are talking to is helpful enough they'll try to find out for you :)

chicks99

Thank you everyone! Fingers crossed this time round ☺️

chicks99

FINALLY IT HAPPENED! ☺️☺️☺️

Thanks everyone!

Komble

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Peter Pan is one of my favorites, I hope I get to track him down! I met him once at the Halloween party :o

polar vixen

Where and when? We go Sunday and my boys love him!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: polar vixen on September 03, 2015, 09:36:57 AM

Adventureland, around the Neverland photo location and near Skull Rock.
There are no definite times, but he does about 3 sets a day.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

chicks99

Quote from: polar vixen on September 03, 2015, 09:36:57 AM

Exactly what DLRPwonders said. He was by the never land photo area. My friend works there and she informed us times are 1-145 but subject to change. I can't remember the other times she gave me sorry! I He was also running around fantasy land.

☺️

twentythingamabobs

Forgive me but where is the Neverland photo area?? Sure i've walked past it a hundred times but don't know it by the name  :-[

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on September 03, 2015, 12:25:14 PM
Forgive me but where is the Neverland photo area?? Sure i've walked past it a hundred times but don't know it by the name  :-[

The little platform with the steering wheel next to Au Chalet de la Marionette and opposite Skull Rock.

twentythingamabobs

Quote from: DLRPWonders on September 03, 2015, 02:48:25 PM
The little platform with the steering wheel next to Au Chalet de la Marionette and opposite Skull Rock.

Ah, got you. Ta!